1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superstitions, wards, and such

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pain, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Pain

Pain Guest

Hello :slight_smile:
    I recently saw that I have 187 posts! I am very bothered by that number-- it has essentially haunted me since I was very young :eek:... Does anyone else have any kinds of aversions to things like this? Also, this post saves me from that hideous number.... :thumbsup:

2. Travel Tech

My people have outgrown such silly superstitions.

3. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Your people? Meaning... ponies...? 'Cause you know better than to dismiss Pinkie Senses, yes?

Also, I'm not suerstitious at all. I do have a few... eccentricities, though.
    I find a lot of meaning in the number 8, so I tend to choose it as a lucky number (even though I don't believe it is one).

Also, I like the number 31 (two of my favorite teachers, one of whom I had a slight crush on, were in room 31), but not 33 (the teacher in room 33 told my parents that I hadn't been doing my math homework). I'm not a fan of 6 (6th grade was hell), but I rather like 14 and 16 (dopn't know why). 27 is good (my birthday)

But those are just preferences based on associations with past events. Not superstition.