1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say your happiest moments this week

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anonymous1, Apr 17, 2012.

1. anonymous1

I just wanted to make a thread about being happy!
    For me it was yesterday, I like one of my friends M (she's gay) and she likes me back. We haven't actually said that but it's pretty obvious. In a text after we had an amazing hug at school she said, "And it was...honestly it was electric"

2. fireworks

fireworks Guest

hmm... got to be sunday, when my dad was talking to me about me being gay. he said that he loves me more than i can even imagine, that im the one good thing about his life, that i keep him going. it was so touching i nearly cried :')

3. vyvance

I made a 100 on both my Biology and Chemistry exams.

4. GayJay

I'd say right now. I'm getting ready for go to a concert, for a band called 'we are the crowd' :grin: Yayyy i'm super excited.

5. FJ Cruiser

My dumb lab partner didn't show up this morning, so I got to do the lab experiment by myself without him getting in the way. It was also the very last lab this semester!

6. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I was really freaking out about the chemistry test I had this morning, so I was unbelievably happy when I realized that the test was actually quite easy. I may get a 4.0 in this class after all. :icon_bigg

7. Metal

A week ago I came out of the closet to my sister and she's been very supportive and helpfull and even knowledgeable, she has helped me open up a lot in many ways and because of her i've become much happier and my feminine side is leaking out.

I juuust came back from my second session with my psycologist and she is gonna send the letter reccomending HRT to my doctor! I'm so excited right now its just buuilding up as I type this post!

Probably the best week of my life. :grin:

8. shy

shy

monday: we had an exam in analytical chemistry and were allowed to bring 6 A4 pages with us. As I didn't know any better I brought last year's solutions with me and had to realize, that it was mainly the very same exam, I only had to adjust concentrations or volumina. xD
    Probably the easiest exam of my life (except orcanic chemistry xD)

9. BajanBoy13

Had a 9 hour flight today with 2 gay guys to Barbados :grin: I'm so happy to be home :slight_smile:

10. BornAnew

I came out a few days ago to my close friends and they have all accepted it very very well now. Couldn't have even wished for such amazing support especially from one of the straight male ones :slight_smile: ...that's the happiest moment this week..being free.

11. anonymous1

Great experiences guys, keep 'em coming!

12. timo

Yesterday my day started as a normal college day, but at the end of the day I ran into a friend who asked if I'd join him for a drink. Yeah sure, I will. Thought I'd be there for max an hour then go home, but we ended up at one of his friends' places to eat and have a couple of beers, and it turned out to be an amazing night. Spontaneous parties are the best kind of parties.

13. anonymous1

I have a new happiest moment. M told me she like me and I told her the same. She said she was crazy about me. We agreed since I'm not out not to pursue it past that. We will still flirt and cuddle but that's it. I'm really happy :slight_smile:

14. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    This week is still new... But I managed to beat Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift (spellin' it out!), with all the special characters and all 300 missions.
    Yeahp!

15. SecretColor

From St. Louis, MO; go to school in Philly
    I met a pretty prominent AIDS/food activist (Sandor Katz) and asked him a question that was apparently a very good one (does LGBT activism have any unique qualities that allow it to mesh with food activism?) I'm also going to lunch with my...almost/potential boyfriend on Friday, so (!) on both counts.

16. Amy

Amy

In one of my classes this week, we were talking about capital punishment. My professor asked what we thought about how it is used in the modern US. One student said that she finds it barbaric and the professor asked why.
    Under my breath, I said "Because we don't speak Greek." And the woman next to me got it.

17. BornAnew

aww cool that sounds great! :slight_smile:

Well done, I got stuck near the end of the game and kind of never picked it up again :frowning2:

18. Bi As A Kite

On monday i had the longest convo with my crush I've had yet. He also asked me to act in his college groups' production on the strength of an improvised skit i did in a practice session in my college's tv studio....I'm not in love.

OR AM I? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE