1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tonight my cab driver was flirting with me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ArcherySet, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

I called a cab to get home and got a guy who looked kind of familiar. Then he told me that he remembered my name and where I worked (because he has driven me before), and we went through the usual pleasantries of "Hi, how's work" blah blah blah.

Then I noticed that he seemed really interested in talking to me. About half way home he made a statement that made me feel really uncomfortable, but in a good way. He said that when he isn't out with friends, or keeping busy, he is always thinking about sex. My mind started racing.

Then he asked if he could guess my age. When I told him how old I was he couldn't believe it, and said it looked much younger. He is 32, and works out several times a week. I could tell he was in good shape. He also had a great smile, good skin, handsome and black. He smelled good too. Did I mention that I love, love, love black men.

I feel so stupid right now, because a part of me was hoping it could turn into some fun fling. Heh, but even with all this compliments, I wasn't sure if he was flirting or just really friendly until it was too late.

I'm tempted to call the cab company and ask if they could some how pass a message along to him that I thought he was really nice, and to thank him. It might spark him to try to get in touch with me. Would that be weird?

#1 ArcherySet, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  2. Lad123

Well, look at you being flirted upon! Its kind of creepy for the cab driver to remember your name and where you worked just from 1 previous meeting though... dont ya think? That statement he made about thinking of sex makes him extra creepy too :eek:

Hmm it would seem weird but actually I think its a nice idea since the company will be informed that he is doing a great job. The only problem is how do you intend to leave your number? 'oh that cab driver was really friendly and I want his rocket inside me, my number is...'? (!)

3. ArcherySet

ArcherySet Guest

I dunno, I didn't think it was creepy. He just had a cool, casual smile about him. Seeing that I live downtown (the gay mecca), and I'm fairly soft spoken (though I have yet to be told I'm super flaming), maybe he just got a hint and decided to feel around to see if there was anything there.

I guess he has picked me up over the past year more than once. I find usually people that work in certain areas run into one another all the time.

4. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    so after reading all that is he gay? just curious.

still be cautious there are heaps of creeps out there.