1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My story

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by s1221, Apr 22, 2012.

1. s1221

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi im 15 and just confused ive tried dating a guy once turned out wrong and he became a bit stalkerish and well rusumed my life but b4 tht i was in like 6th grade and looked at a guy and just felt something and realized i colud possibly be gay i just didnt know so over the years i thought of telling some one and never had the guts so in like 8th grade i finally told one of my best friends and she keeps it a secret now and so i live a life of curosity now so im like feeling that i am gay cause im attracted to guys and girls (but more guys) and im just scared of telling my parents cause they have high expectations of me and letting them down scares me i guess well tht is a little chunk of my story!
    :eusa_clap

2. dreamOn70

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi i need someone to talk to i am 1 4 and i am having the same problem as you. I am so confused and i dont know what to do.

3. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Hmm, well then, I am here for the both of you if you guys need any help at all I will do my best!! There is also members of the advice team that I'm sure they can help you as well. But if you have any questions just send a message my way and I will what I can. :slight_smile:

4. Jim1454

Two newbies in the same thread! Cool! Welcome both of you to EC. You've come to the right place.

It's great that you have at least one friend who you were able to confide in. That's great. It's terrible to have this great big secret that we feel that we can't tell anyone about - it drives a lot of loneliness. (Hanging out here in EC can help eliminate that too!)

Don't feel rushed to tell other people though. Come out on your own time and when you're ready.

Remember though that you aren't responsible for your parents' happiness. They are. You're responsible for your own happiness, and if you're gay, you're not going to be happy unless you're able to live an open, honest and authentic life. And don't assume that you being gay is going to be a disappointment to your parents. Being gay is just one aspect of who you are, and being gay doesn't mean much in terms of many aspects of your life.

I'm sure you'll love hanging out here in EC. Welcome!