1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone new or welcome the new members

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lerel ashley, Apr 23, 2012.

1. lerel ashley

lerel ashley Guest

i'm new to this site trying to make friends and some people decline and others we all are here for a reaspn sp cant we just enjoy each others company no one likes to be outcasted

2. sanguine

just join in on some of the threads that are already up, i think its a good way to make some friends and also interact with some of the members, maybe you can make some friends that way too through common interest.

3. BudderMC

Well, there's a Introductions subforum you should post in if you haven't already. Just say hi and give everyone a sense of who you are, what you like to do, etc. etc.

To be honest, I don't think anyone is trying to "outcast" you. Personally, I probably wouldn't accept a random friend request on any site or game, simply because I didn't know the person. I'm not against making new friends, but I'd rather get to know the person first.

That being said, welcome to EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Lewis

Even though this is in the wrong section, welcome! :slight_smile: Everyone's pretty welcoming here so I doubt anyone would try and outcast you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Fiddledeedee

Welcome to EC! :newcolor: Don't be afraid if this thread gets moved or if people refer to each other with first names or if the threads seem to move fast or something like that; just jump in, and ask if you don't understand something. I'm sure that everyone here will be glad to help you and many may make friends with you. :slight_smile:

6. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! I know, I felt like this a little when I first joined EC, thinking I'll never fit in, but everyone here is very acceptant and very helpful. I think you're at the right place! Just jump in anywhere and join in the conversation! :grin:

7. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

8. Drakey

yes, I am quite new xD hello there!

9. suninthesky

Welcome! :slight_smile: Try to browse stuff and post. Then apply to be a full member and you can message people and use the chat.

I think it's always like that joining a new forum. <3