1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sex

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Luiensz, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Luiensz

Now that I have your attention, (lol) I would like to know if you guys make out on the first time you go out on a date. Or wait a couple of dates to "do it" :lol: I was wondering this because i was hanging out with this guy a couple of times, but nothing happened until a couple of dates later! It started with a kiss on the neck and ear!! lol

2. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally I would wait. I think it's more special that way, and I wanna reserve it for someone I'm more serious about.

3. julia

I like to makes things special, so maybe a kiss, but a no to making out. I like to take my time with relationships, no sense in rushing things.

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I'm pretty liberal when it comes to kisses, but if its somebody that I think I might like, then I hold off until we get to talk more. Not sure how many days it would take, but as long as I feel connected with the person I'm going in.

5. Phoenix91

Well on a first date I wouldn't French someone. I like to take things slow but I am willing to give her a peck :slight_smile: on the cheek to say goodbye and thank you after a first date.

6. adam88

My boyfriend and I waited about three dates. The third date was at a party... and we were drunk... so yeah, we didn't make it past three dates but that seemed a good number. :grin:

7. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

Def. wait after a few dates. It allows you to be romantic about it if you decide you want to be serious with the person. I small kiss here and there of course to show you are interested but nothing to the extreme. Let things fall into place not shove and cram them until they somewhat fit.

( like the block game, the the square doesn't go into the circle spot, but over time it can be changed into a circle to fit right in.... if any of that made sense.. :/ )

8. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make out maybe, though I would likely want to wait a few more dates. Sex - no.

9. Just Adam

Well when i go see my guy im hoping he will want to pounce me ^^

10. Bolin

Maybe I'm just weird, but for me personally, I'd want to wait a couple of months. xD I know, I know, it's old fashioned, but it usually takes a few months to even start to get comfortable with someone. XD

11. usually I wait until at least the second or third date, but what do I know xD I find that it feels more special if you wait

12. Just Adam

Well weve been together 3 years. Think thats long enough to make him wait

13. crazyhead

I learned the hard way that it's better to wait a while to make sure things will go well.

14. kem

kem

Hmm, I've been taking it slow with the person I'm currently going out with. A couple of kisses on the lips. To me it felt totally different, more emotional. If waiting for emotional attachment to match physical attraction makes such a difference in sex as well then I'd rather wait.

15. ok455

I like to take it slow as well i wouldn't want to kiss on a first date i want to really get to know the guy before kissing or doing anything sexual with him.

People are ready to rush with everything i was looking through an old friend facebook and she been dating this guy for 5 months and she was already calling him "The love of my life" i wouldn't want to call anyone that at least after a year or two of dating.

16. Bedroom Hymns

I'd rather have the person get to know my personality before my body :slight_smile:.

17. GayJay

Yeah i agree with you guys you defiantly need to get to know someone first:slight_smile:

18. TheGreyMan

Personally, I'd wait a very long time.