1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Personality Test.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JeremyB, Jan 6, 2008.

1. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personality Test

It's like 100 something questions but I think it's pretty accurate.

Here's mine:
    Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive

trait snapshot:

heart over mind, depressed, introverted, neat, needs things to be extremely clean, observer, perfectionist, not self revealing, does not make friends easily, suspicious, irritable, hates large parties, follows the rules, worrying, does not like to stand out, fragile, phobic, submissive, dislikes leadership, cautious, takes precautions, focuses on hidden motives, good at saving money, solitary, familiar with the dark side of life, hard working, emotionally sensitive, altruistic, unadventurous, dependent

So you can post the whole thing or just the snapshots.. I think it's cool if you take the time and do it. :thumbsup:

2. AzThRg0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got totally savaged by the test thing, haha it doesn't like me

3. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

changeable, in the middle, suspicious, somewhat traditional, dislikes chaos, down to earth, group oriented, practical... you scored in the middle on the overall factors of this test.

4. Nodnarb

Here are my results:

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were very high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

clean, secretive, does not make friends easily, observer, hates large parties, risk averse, perfectionist, reclusive, solitude loving, more practical than abstract, does not like to stand out, high self control, intellectual, mind over heart, very cautious, takes precautions, respects authority, irritable, emotionally sensitive

Hmmm...I'd agree that I worry too much, but I think I'm over my insecurity problems...

I am VERY organized. I hate when things are a mess. Unless I'm the one that made them that way, then its fine.:lol:

I am quiet and unassertive, but I'm working on that. And I'm not always quiet, sometimes you can't shut me up!

I am a perfectionist, thats for sure. And it has the observer part right too...And I'm cautious, but I'm getting over that too.

So...overall I think its pretty accurate...

5. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:

neat freak, organized, worrying, phobic, fears the unknown, irritable, pessimistic, emotionally sensitive, fears chaos, risk averse, fragile, unadventurous, depressed, frequently second guesses self, likes to fit in, does not like to stand out, perfectionist, hard working, does not like to be alone, clingy, dependent, practical, ordinary, cautious, takes precautions, good at saving money, suspicious, heart over mind, busy, altruistic

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
    open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash

7. MarsOfNeptune

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
    introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

8. Tom

Tom Guest

wow it actually is quite accurate

9. step49x

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

trait snapshot:
    secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

The test was for the most part accurate, though I disagree with some things. It seems to think I'm a lot more fun-loving and rebellious than I think I am. I might go against authority if I feel really strongly about something, but otherwise, I just try to blend in with everyone else.

10. kevinx519

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:

messy, open, rash, irritable, likes large parties, low self control, weird, fragile, does not like to be alone, emotionally sensitive, worrying, depressed, heart over mind, does not respect authority, dependent, not rule conscious, not good at saving money, more interested in relationships than intellectual pursuits, likes to fit in, very social, frequently second guesses self, phobic, suspicious, not careful, outgoing, compassionate, aggressive, likes to make fun, hates to lose

very accurate. :confused:

11. JayHew

In Loving Memory Regular Member

Interesting:

Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Extraversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

trait snapshot:
    social, outgoing, worry free, optimistic, upbeat, tough, likes large parties, makes friends easily, rarely irritated, open, enjoys leadership, trusting, dominant, thrill seeker, strong, does not like to be alone, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food, social chameleon, hard working, concerned about others

12. biisme

Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

trait snapshot:

introverted, secretive, messy, depressed, does not like leadership, somewhat nihilistic, observer, does not make friends easily, unassertive, feels invisible, feels undesirable, hates large parties, does not like to stand out, leisurely, suspicious, submissive, abstract, unpredictable, intellectual, likes rain, likes the unknown, negative, weird, not a risk taker, unadventurous, avoidant, strange

ooo....i just lov my trait snapshot *sarcastic*

but, that's only one side of me

13. Midget

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That test just... bashed me so much!

Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

trait snapshot:
    paranoid tendencies, irritable, anxious, fidgety, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, prone to regret, depressed, second guesses self, somewhat fragile, dislikes change, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, very sensitive to criticism, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, defensive, obsessive, low self esteem

14. waitingsucks

That took so long, I hope it was worth it:

Extraversion |||||||||||| 43%
    Stability |||||||||||| 46%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Interdependence |||||||||||| 43%
    Intellectual |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Mystical |||||| 30%
    Artistic |||||||||||| 50%
    Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Hedonism || 10%
    Materialism |||||||||||||| 56%
    Narcissism |||||||||||| 50%
    Adventurousness |||||||||| 36%
    Work ethic |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Self absorbed |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Conflict seeking |||||||||| 36%
    Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%

Romantic |||||||||||| 50%
    Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
    Anti-authority |||||| 30%
    Wealth |||||||||||| 43%
    Dependency |||||||||| 36%
    Change averse |||||||||||||| 56%
    Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Individuality |||||||||||||| 56%
    Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%
    Physical security |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Physical fitness |||||||||| 37%
    Histrionic |||||||||||||| 56%
    Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Vanity |||||||||||| 50%
    Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Indie |||||||||| 40%

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

I think it's fairly correct

15. Jonathan

trait snapshot:

introverted, irritable, feels invisible, observer, depressed, does not enjoy leadership, reveals little about self, dislikes large parties, feels undesirable, does not like to stand out, submissive, suspicious, emotionally sensitive, not a thrill seeker, solitude loving, likes silence, fragile, second guesses self, negative, unadventurous, fearful, weird, focuses on people's hidden motives, paranoid, phobic, dependent, cautious, avoidant, semi intellectual

16. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I don't know if that's right, except for the Extraversion. Some are right with Orderliness, but Stability is what I don't know if it's right or wrong :eek:

17. Shantu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Advanced Global Personality Test Results

Extraversion |||||| 30%
    Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
    Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Intellectual |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Mystical |||||||||||||| 56%
    Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
    Religious || 10%
    Hedonism || 10%
    Materialism |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Narcissism |||||| 23%
    Work ethic |||||||||||| 43%
    Self absorbed |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 43%
    Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%
    Romantic |||||||||||| 50%
    Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Wealth |||||| 23%
    Dependency |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Change averse |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Individuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Peter pan complex |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
    Physical fitness |||||| 24%
    Histrionic |||||| 23%
    Paranoia |||||||||||||||| 70%
    Vanity |||||||||| 36%
    Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Indie |||||||||||||| 60%

trait snapshot:

I think my results were okay. They pretty much describe me.

18. InaRut

Extraversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Hey pretty good results..
    Although the whole test I was like, "Wow I suck."
    :-/

19. justjoshoh

Well, I'll add my results to the thread. I completely agree with the green, somewhat agree with the black, and strongly disagree with the red in my results. Overall, I would say it is an accurate description.

Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

trait snapshot:
    introverted, secretive, reclusive, tough, non social, observer, fearless, solitary, libertarian, detached, does not like to lead, outsider, abides the rules, mind over heart, good at saving money, does not like to stand out, does not make friends easily, self sufficient, not aggressive, likes the unknown, unconcerned with external opinion, strong, abstract, independent, very intellectual, analytical, high self control

20. Defender

Defender Guest

Stability: results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness: results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion: results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot: (most of these are true)
    clean, secretive, does not make friends easily, observer, hates large parties, risk averse, perfectionist, reclusive, solitude loving, more practical than abstract, does not like to stand out, high self control, intellectual, mind over heart, very cautious, takes precautions, respects authority, irritable, emotionally sensitive

Extraversion |||||| 26%
    Stability |||||||||||| 46%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Interdependence |||||| 30%
    Intellectual |||||||||| 36%
    Mystical |||||||||| 36%
    Artistic |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Religious |||||| 23%
    Hedonism |||| 16%
    Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    Narcissism |||||||||||| 50%
    Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
    Self absorbed |||||||||||||| 56%
    Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 50%
    Need to dominate |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Romantic |||||| 23%
    Avoidant |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
    Wealth || 10%
    Dependency |||||||||||| 50%
    Change averse |||||||||| 36%
    Cautiousness |||||||||||||| 56%
    Individuality |||||||||||||| 56%
    Sexuality |||||||||||||| 56%
    Peter pan complex |||||||||||| 50%
    Physical security |||||| 30%
    Physical fitness |||||||||||||||||| 77%
    Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
    Paranoia |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Vanity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
    Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 63%
    Indie |||||||||||| 48% I reckon this should be higher.

I think it is kind of accurate :grin: .

#20 Defender, Jan 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2008