1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Crocker.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tzeii, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Tzeii

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hate him, he absolutely ruined being a Britney fan + he is insane

Discuss.

2. JSG

JSG Guest

Is that an order?

Hasn't Chris been discussed enough on this board? You seem like quite a Flamebaiter...
    Love him, Hate him, whatever, but you cannot deny what he says is true..

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have only seen his britney video which i found slightly bizarre. I find him kind of annoying, but i think hate is a strong word for somebody i have never met. It would also be silly of me to put so much effort into disliking somebody that i can easily ignore.

4. davo-man

Hmm, I'm not so sure that this is true (points attention to following video)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTeoe4Yk_z8[/YOUTUBE]

Note particularly the parts where he "reveals" that the world is 40 years old. In Year One, George Washington, Norah Jones and Sissy Spacek flew over here and Sissy Spacek drew George Washington's picture (This picture being the Mona Lisa, of course). Along with those three, Dolly Pardon is behind all the government conspiracies. The world if "rectangularly circular" and if you see anyone over the age of forty, they're wearing a costume. Chris knows all this from a "dream" that he had. And now that you know the secret, don't go to sleep, because the government will "inject you with clay".

Now I know this was done as a joke, assumedly to gain the massive amounts of views that he craves, but seriously, if he does stunts like this, it really makes me dislike him, cos it's just dumb.

However, the video is worth watching just to see his amazing eyebrow batting (if that;s the correct term) from 2:20 onwards.

5. OMG HAHA HE IS CRAZY HAHA THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY ..THE WORLD IS NOT 200 YEARS OLD IT IS 40 YEARS OLD WTF HAHA

6. JSG

JSG Guest

^^ What she said :icon_bigg

It's humor ! Come on ! And it was obvious I was talking about the britney video, I've liked Chris since forever, waaaaay before the Britney video.
    I understand some of you may not like his humor fine, but seriously what is the point of absolutely despising someone over comedy?

7. iPieman

He's a good comedian, not my favorite but if you want Gay comedy you should watch GayGod or WHATTHEBUCKSHOW they're much better.

8. davo-man

My bad, thought you were talking in general terms. I guess i don't utterly despise him, I just prefer a different type of humour. I think I prefer humour which points out societal flaws and stuff like that, such as Adam Hills, whereas I don't particularly like more random humour like Tim Minchin which is more like Chris Crocker's style. Add to that that I think Chris Crocker is a total attention seeker and thrives off his views on YouTube. Dunno, different ppl different tastes.

If this was his intention, I won't be surprised if he achieves it hehe

9. panda

I'm not familiar term :icon_ques :shrug:

10. davo-man

Don't worry I had to go on Wikipedia to confirm what I thought JSG meant, it's basically someone who posts a topic or a post that they know will get a strong reaction from a community or a strong debate involving flaming (personal attacks) or at least that's my understanding

...although in this case, I think it may have been a genuine thread topic by Tzeii

11. Ty

Ty Guest

I like Chris, I just wouldn't trust him with my kids....

/Ty