1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicknames

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hawkeye685, Jan 7, 2008.

1. hawkeye685

hawkeye685 Guest

Hi just wondering what kind of nicknames some other peole have. Mine from school is 'Camp man Jim'

What are ur nicknames?

2. Defender

Defender Guest

Mine is Tezticle :grin:

3. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *points at username* :grin:

One of my mates has started calling me Bellatrix Lestrange. :confused: Not sure why, but apparently i can be evil... :frowning2:

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Becky is my nickname. My real name is Rebecca. Some people call me Becks.

5. My real name is Jacob but for the last 4 years I've been know only as Stan. The name has no origin whatsoever, but I always try to make up something interesting whenever asked. It was changed once I went back to school after leaving, I think I let everyone call me Stan because it let the old me be erased. There are still friends and classmates that don't know my real name and if it's said aloud they have no idea who that person is hahaha. Every teacher I've had for the last 4 years at school has called me Stan and I think I'll keep it that way at my new school this year.
    Sorry about the long post I just thought a back story would be nice.

#5 The Enigmatic, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  6. Jeimuzu

My name is James, and I'm usually called that. On occasion, though, I'm Dave to solve the overabundance of people called James in our group of friends.

7. Oops :icon_redf my bad, I didn't realize I had posted my last name. In my defense I just took my concoction of medicine for my migraines and wasn't exactly all there. :lol:
    But I'm going back tot he doctors next week so I'm sure they'll change my medication again. Sadly I think I'll be going on a daily pill, which will suck except if they work lol, hmmmmm I've completely forgotten what I was going to say. Lets just hope my new pills don't have the same effects on me. :eusa_doh:
    See I go on and on about nothing hahaha.

8. PanPacifist

Lets see.
    I've been known as many names...

Squeaky, Tink, Em, Emma, Emeh, Emy, babygirl(but if anyone ever calls me that seriously again, I'll do something very un-pacifist-like. xD), Immaleigh, Rubber Ducky... I can't think of any others, but I know there's been more than that. xD

The only ones still in use are Em, Emeh, Emma, and Emy.

9. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Ryno,Ilayis and Lizard

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Becky removed it for you. :slight_smile:

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I've never really had a nickname. My name is Paul and that's what everyone calls me.

12. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

My two best friends call me puppy (!)

It all started in the '07 Halloween, when I dressed up as a roadkill dog, and the two of them just started calling me puppy (the "puppy" was meant to mean "cute," but then, it became my nickname)

Most of my friends that don't know the origin of the puppy, thinks that I'm their bitch :lol:

13. Alexander

Well. I'm known as ducky to a select few. Not because I'm gay, but because I'm obsessed with playing oboe and english horn, which some idiotic people construed that it sounded like a duck.

14. pirateninja

I'm often called Gari by my friends, although more recently by my mom and her boyfriend they have started calling me "Morph", because apparently I am have the reaction speed of someone on morphine.

15. Mattie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My real name's "Matthew" (which I never liked being called), but I generally go by either "Matt" or "Mattie."

16. Ty

Ty Guest

Some of my friends have called me "Tywong" Because people say I look chinese... I hate it and think its horribly racist, but they still call it me anyways... *sigh*

/Ty

17. Spark

Spark Guest

People who just met me call me Leven (pronounced like eleven), but eveyone who has known me calls me by my real name Brandon.

#17 Spark, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2008
  18. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Ethane, Ethong, E-Fanny or jus eth :slight_smile:

19. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

ok lets see.....los,crlito,carlitos,carlita(once ina blue moon to make fun of my secuality...*-_-) los los, maury (my middle name is mauricio),carl, and dats it i think lol

20. Astaroth

Well, since my name is Noah, I get the compulsory Noah's Ark nickname by default. "Hey, what's up, Noah's Ark?" Don't ask why someone would call me an inanimate object. They just do. However, the two that have stuck around the longest are Noda (my parents call me that because I know all these useless facts that apparently equate me to Yoda) and bubba (but only my best friend calls me that, and I still don't know the reasoning behind it).