1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(O_o)I'm not all there! lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Enigmatic, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Ok so here's a few questions I have to ask -
    How do y'all feel about friends/family tip toeing around the subject of being gay. Because my mum and friends use the word "queer" as a "bad" word. As in calling someone/thing queer.
    Because I personally love it once they notice and try to change what they're sad, like "well not queer more......." I find it highly entertaining to see them in such uncomfortable positions. At least they're trying, and I'm such a bad person for it lol.
    Another thing that has been bugging me is this, Does anyone else out there talk to themselves? Not aloud but in their heads? Because I do all the time, and by that I mean unless I watching a movie, but I do it most of the time then as well, or whenever I'm listening to my ipod, but again I still do. I'm always talking inside my head and have hundreds of conversations a day. I was just wondering if I was the only one or if this as "normal"? :confused:

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Well in my head I do, but its not really a conversation... its more like telling myself something lol. Its weird. I think everybody talks to themself's, atleast in their head.

/Ty

3. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I talk to myself in my head... I have a pretty... weird imagination. Sometimes, I just want to put whatever I imagine in words, but then I lose that inspiration as soon as I get to my laptop.

And I also talk out loud to myself in the mirror (mind, I'm home alone at my house), and I just saying random jokes and laugh at them...

I'm a VERY weird person. I don't really talk to myself when I'm around people, though. So that's good.

4. CrimsonThunder

When I'm thinking or trying to remember something I'll talk in my head.

5. Jeimuzu

Funny thing is, nobody I know tiptoes around the subject. My parents don't know yet, admittedly, but for example, none of the people who know ever slip up and ask if I've got a girlfriend or anything. If the topic comes up, it's always "Found a cute boy yet?"

6. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I only ever talk to myself when i really need to remember something i can't forget. I have an awful memory, so i do often need to repeat things quite often incase it suddenly falls out my ear. :astonished:

7. That sounds awesome, well I suppose my friends will learn in time. Most of them only really found out I'm gay 2 weeks ago and being that we're on school holidays we haven't really hung out, because I sleep in until like 3pm =P.

8. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

well my friends and family only asked about it and never said anything bad about it,with the exception of a few.
    I talk in my head randomly,but mostly when I talk to somebody and they ignore me.So then I just make the conversation in my head,with my one true friend....ME!!!!:grin:

9. lodiug

yeah I talk in my head all the time...

10. step49x

I definitely talk to myself, in my head. Outloud, too (if no one's around). Slightly unrelated, but I have two IM screennames (one for GLBT stuff and one that's not). I've had a couple convos with "myself," just to try to figure out if I act differently with them. I mean, nothing too involved, but it's an interesting psychology experiment.

I do have an issue with my sister saying the word "gay" (as in 'stupid') a lot. She still doesn't understand why I get annoyed by it ("well, everyone else says it!"), too. :dry: