1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What really bugs you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Paul_UK, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I did say "what" not "who". :icon_wink

I have plenty, but for now here's three related ones....

1. Reissue CDs that have extra "bonus tracks" which don't fit in with the main tracks or are just rubbish. Things like naff live versions, demo recordings or even interviews.

2. Reissue CDs where the record company have decided to "remaster" or "remix" it so the tracks sound a bit different, and always worse, than the originals.

3. Budget compilation CDs where tracks are "rerecorded" by maybe one or two people from the original band trying but failing to sound like the original.

Message to record companies - LEAVE IT ALONE!

2. Astaroth

Although it's not quite related to music, I really hate it when a store doesn't carry all parts of a product. This is most evident when I go to buy something like a boxed set of my favorite television show or a book within a series. I just hate staring at a bookshelf for five minutes going... "there's book one... there's two... there's three... there's five" and then blurting out "of course, they're out of book four... that's the one I'm looking for". This also happened recently when I was finishing off my Queer as Folk DVD collection. I have all but the last season and for some reason the local store decided it would carry Season One, Season Three, and Season Four. No five. No two. Bleh... :tantrum:

3. Ty

Ty Guest

Lol totally made me think of "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!"

But hmmm what annoys me? Windows, its so damn annoying, I hate using my PC upstairs haha.

Urm Religious classes at school, so pointless.

Being tired and getting into the shower - OH MY GOD THE HORROR! I hate it so much >.>

Soft toast - I have to have my toast crunchy.

When people slag off Apple >.> that annoys me

Urmmmm

I could go on lol

/Ty

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hm.. Gettin up in the morning, When i cant find things.. cant think of nemore

5. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll probably always be updating mine.

1) Discrimination. Homophobia, racism, things like that. I just see no need for it, and what possesses people to get these opinions is beyond me. They don't understand something so they choose to hate it and be afraid of it.

2) Rap music. It really drives me mad. :astonished: I just can't make out why it's so liked. I prepare cheesy pop music that you can sing along to and have a laugh with at karaoke. :grin:

3)Waking up early. I love my sleep soooooooo much. I get in a mood for hours when soembody wakes me up. :astonished:

4) The cold also annoys me. It takes the piss some days. There is no need for it to be so cold in UK. :frowning2:

I'll find more. :ninja:

#5 Martin, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Organisations that ask you to write far more on a cheque than there is room for. For example I have just had to write "H M REVENUE AND CUSTOMS ONLY" and an eleven digit reference number on the top line of a cheque (which is about 60mm of space). Of course it didn't fit and has gone across the top of the amount box too.

7. Nicknikko

It annoys me that tomorrow i'll have to go to school ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

8. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Hmm, here we go:

1. Things with random holes in them. like mesh. Oh my GOD! Why do people have to make things likethat, I can hardly look at it.

2. Rednecks who drive large pickup trucks covered in mud and the Dixie flag.

3. Physics

4. People who waste enormous amounts of water even though Georgia has very little water left.

5. The fact that I can't go anywhere near my dad's house in Orlando without seeing thousands upon thousands of sunburned and overly dressed tourists.

6. Homophobes.

7. Airline employees who just sit in airport terminals and dont' do anything.

8. Walmart

9. The fact that the mail man never fully closes our mailbox.

10. Roadwork that never ends, like the stretch of I-75 in Valdosta

Those were just the first ten things that popped into my head.

9. maxn

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Stero-types..I mean I'm called Emo cuse I dyed my hair black and I wear clothes from Hottopic...Although I wear more American eagle than I do Hot topic!

10. SpikySpice

The freaking roaches running around

My school is hell, i hate it hate it hate it

Homeworks give me depression, not funny

The way people think bout me by my look

STEREOTYPES, I hate it, it hates me! Gah

Hatress, racism

11. CelebrityHead

Heh this thread reminded me of the Family Guy movie...

Peter Griffin: You know what really grinds my gears? Nobody's come up with a new priest and a rabbi joke in like thirty years. Ya know? I mean, okay, ah, umm. Priest and a rabbi go, go onto the supermarket, and, uh, the priest wants to buy a ham. And the rabbi says, "Ah, I can't eat it. It's forbidden." Couldn't eat it. Not allowed, pigs are like superheroes to them. Is it perfect? No, but I, I don't see you coming up with anything. And that people is what grinds my gears. Tom?

12. Javi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1.Homophobes
    2.People Who Discriminate
    3.People That Lie Way 2 Much
    4.Soggy Bread ::nasty::
    5.People Who Stare Alot
    6.Skool :: ugghh i hate it ::

13. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

1.People not listening to me
    2. Homophobes
    3. When religious ppl tell my im guna go to some make believe place for being gay
    4. When i dont get what i want...my way or the highway =P
    5.When ppl interrupt
    6. Really sunny days
    7. ppl trying to be funny when they're not
    8. when ppl talk about my acne
    i think thats it

14. Hollywood

judgemental people.

15. lostinthought9

1) People who chew with their mouth open and make that smacking noise
    2) people who slam my car door, whether its on an accident or on purpose :tantrum:
    3) school
    4) chemisty
    5) people that lie to your face and they know that you know the truth and they continue to lie!! ticks me off!!!

16. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Life is what bugs me. what the hell is it all about?

17. Time

Same here. I really don't like school >_>

18. Lava421

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have lots from work, which is on the sales floor of an American Target (not to be confused with the Australian ones). All of these happen on a regular basis:

• People who don't say thank you. I usually murmur "You're welcome" when they're out of hearing distance.
    • People who demand me to do things. "Take $3 off because it was on the $3 rack!" Um, I don't believe such a rack exists.
    • People who ask where items are without looking for themselves. As customers can see, I have tasks to complete, but if you tried looking and are polite, I'll gladly help you.
    • People who steal my carts, which involves placing my items on the floor. How much more inconsiderate can people be?
    • The amount of items customers dump around the store is ridiculous. Some even do this in front of me.
    • I'm convinced that most customers treat me differently because of my age and appearance. For example, when I'm near a more professional-looking coworker, that worker will get nearly all of customers' questions. Lots of customers even walk past me to speak with the other worker. Blatant disrespect!

#18 Lava421, Jan 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  19. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Ice on the ground
    Freezing weather
    Music that has no meaning or feeling in it
    Dirty houses
    Dog and cat hair all over my things
    Rude behaviors

20. The only thing that can seriously get under my skin is any form of intolerance whatsoever.