1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockerroom curiosity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jdscbtw, May 4, 2012.

1. Jdscbtw

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well firstly I must state that the lockerrooms in our school work differently than others we do not have showers and we do not fully undress we simply change from one uniform to the other ( gym to regular ) and like we are in our underwear
    So like there is this guy I find really cute and like we have the same gym class and well I have to change in the same room and I am frightened that I might get an erection in front of everyone and like other guys will point it out and laugh the other guys don't know I'm curious ..... i guess I'm being a little paranoid but like..... I'm really worried :frowning2:
    So like I guess my question is like have anyone ever had an awkward moment in the Lockerroom and how did you cope with it

2. BudderMC

My school worked the same way. Been there, done that.

Easiest thing to do is just not look at him. Don't get caught up in the antics. That's what the room is there for - changing. So don't turn it into a social thing. Focus on not being late for class or something. Just go in, get changed, get out. Also, if you're not looking at anyone (i.e. facing a wall/corner/bench where your stuff is) even if "something" arises (pun completely intended) nobody should be able to see it. :wink:

3. HantsBen

Well erections can come at any time for any reason as I am sure you are aware...

It can be slightly embarrising and I haven't been caught like that as I've always just delayed getting dressed by either going to the toilet or something.

4. fireworks

fireworks Guest

I guess it's more subtle if you're a girl.. but harder, because we ladies like to parade around in nothing but our panties and bras in changing rooms.. :slight_smile: The moment you start feelin just a tiny bit turned on...? LOOK AWAY, LOOK AWAY! In fact, you wanna be careful about looking at all. If they catch you ogling, then it kinda gives the game away.
    But if you're succint about it? Score ^_^
    #advantagesofbeingagayteeninasamesexlockerroom

But seriously, my advice, just avoid looking at him :slight_smile:

5. Just Adam

Young guys get erections. Just carry on. Its only a big deal if you maje it so.

Anyone says anything laugh it off. If they get on your nerves just laugh and tell them not to worry theirs will be able to get hard one day so dont be jealous.

6. Flow

Oh I used to worry about this all the time. Here's a trick, keep your mind busy with other stuff. Think about what you're gonna do after school or something. Avoid looking at the other guys even though it's tempting since all guys want to check out to see each others junk to see if theirs is bigger. Yes, you know it's true.

I've had an incident where the guy next to me totally just stripped nude and kinda waved it at me cause we were good buds and he wanted to mess with me. Did not help at all but the trick is to not think about it. Remember that the locker room is for changing/showering, nothing more. After a while it should get easier.

If you ever feel like you're getting a hard on, inflict some kind of pain on yourself. Pinching usually works best.

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Well like the others said, try to avoid looking at him...And if you do look and do happen to get an erection just try not to act differently and they may not notice...Believe me not looking is best for ya, I got caught looking at a girl when we were changing for swimming, soo embarrassing....Just glad she was Bisexual and didn't seem to care...

8. Mad Man L

No. However, I'll admit it now, I think I've mastered the art of change rooms in general. When getting changed, for the majority of the time, I face the wall. I will be semi-social, but being openly bi, the biggest issue is people thinking I'm perving. If I did get a boner, I'd just look away, face the wall and get some pants on.

I do, however, perv on some hot guys, and I can tell you now, with some of them, I like what I see. :wink: I think that's how I fell for my first straight crush. He was hottttt. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was lucky in that I didn't find most of the guys in the locker room attractive, and when I did they usually had a horribly unlikable personality. Even on the rare occasion that someone was both attractive and decent, I was basically in out out of there as quickly as possible because everyone else was so unbearably immature. :lol:

10. Gekko

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My school's locker room was like that. I don't remember having an erection, but, to avoid that I got changed fast while looking at the wall and thinking in something else.
    One of my classmates had an erection once, most people laughed, and joked about it, but it was forgotten the next day.

11. secretguyX

Well my school's like that too. I usually don't look at other people during gym class changing, because I don't find any of the people near me attractive (no offense to them...). But changing for softball, there's this really hot 7th grader, and my friend who's pretty attractive as well... But I still almost never look at them any more than straight girls would, because I don't want to make it awkward and obvious. Just try to restrain yourself from looking if you can. :slight_smile:

12. Naren

Lol thank **whoever** that I've never had this problem... as I use the guy's locker room and I'm so totally lesbian.

13. NickD

The guy I had to change next to in the locker room was one of my good friends (and extremely cute btw). BUT, I never got an erection though. Fantasizing about it now of course makes it seem more daunting, but the actual event is nothing close to what you imagine (unfortunately). Just keep focus on changing and you'll do fine.

14. Emberstone

if someone brings your erection to everyones attention, say this in responce: "Dude, why are you looking at my crotch in the first place?"

15. Ianthe

Don't worry about it too much. Straight guys get hard in the locker room, too, especially at your age. From what I've been told, guys your age get erections randomly for no reason at all. You can probably avoid the problem following everybody's suggestions, but if it does happen, just laugh it off and complain about how it seems to have a mind of it's own.

Seriously, many straight guys worry about getting erections in the locker room, too. They worry, not because they are attracted to guys, but because they get random erections and can't control them. They, too, are afraid that people will think that they are gay, even though they aren't the least bit interested in guys.

If you play it like, "Gah, the darn thing gets all antsy at the weirdest times," and tell some stories about the time when you were just doing your math homework, or the time you had to try to hide it from your prudish grandmother, you are likely to elicit similar stories from others. (I have once or twice had the misfortune of being subjected to such stories, from straight guys, at length.)

This will give everyone the idea that "random erections happen to everyone, and it has nothing to do with how hot you guys look in your underwear."

They might make a comment about your sexuality, but it will just be giving you crap--it won't actually make them think you are gay unless they think it already.

If they say something to the effect that you might be gay, you can just say, "Why? You wanna take care of this for me?"

(Incidentally, I think the best way to spot a queer in the locker room is usually to notice how we will completely avoid looking at anyone. Even once you are out, and everyone knows you are gay, you don't want people to think you are looking at them inappropriately. In all probability, I think you will be too anxious to have a problem.)

16. Aldrick

I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up, but it's what I did. I never had an issue, and I used to find creative ways to check out guys in the locker room all the time.

The Tip: Masturbate frequently. Especially in the morning before school. I used to wake up early just to masturbate before taking a shower. I used to masturbate once in the morning, then again twice in the evening. (Plus more as I felt the urge.) I never had an erection in the locker room growing up.

Of course, my intention wasn't to avoid that issue; I was just extremely horny. But that's kinda the point - masturbation relieves your sexual frustration, and therefore reduces the chances of getting unwanted erections.

I can't promise that it's full proof. It's always hard as a teenager (double entendre intended). However, simply turning your back to a bunch of guys isn't going to work if you were like me. Simply the thought of being in a room with half-naked guys was a huge turn on, and the fact that I could secretly check them out without them knowing was also a turn on. It can be even worse if you have just a tiny exhibitionist streak in you.

But even if it does happen it can happen to straight guys too. It's not an automatic indicator that you're gay. So, if it did happen, first act normal - don't draw attention to it. Second, if someone notices make a joke and laugh it off. Most guys will forget about it pretty fast; in large part because they're terrified of it happening to them as well.

17. needshelp

i know how that feels. you know where your eyes basically dart off uncontrollably looking at all the guys around you to see their bodies and all when you're changing but you don't want any of them to catch you being a peeping tom. honestly, i don't think there's much you can do about that though.

like what somebody said already, just focus on changing, getting in and out of there. if you happen to be in a situation where you're right next to a guy that's changing and you get that urge to see his body or you just so happen to see his body and his physique is really tight, try to not let that keep you from changing. it sucks but if you don't want anybody to know your business, it's best you keep it that way.

18. Dalmatian

When I was in school, guys who obviously used to check everyone out were actually straight and used to locker rooms (they were in soccer/basketball/whatever teams). I guess they were just completely at ease in these situations and therefore their looking was not seen as something weird. What I am trying to say is it's all about how you play it. You can stare at the floor or just obviously look and be relaxed about it, but when it comes to teasing, you are only in trouble if you are looking at the floor but your eyes are locked on someone's crotch.

When it comes to erections, it's not like it pops up so suddenly that it surprises you. When you feel it coming, cover yourself, place your backpack in your lap or something. It won't be suspicious since it won't be a problem every time you are in a locker room.
    And also, you are not the only one getting erections, of course.
    On the other hand, there must be a guy there who is exactly the opposite of your type and who you also can't really stand. So he might be able to take care of that erection :grin:

Oh yeah, also, many people here advised not looking. But what's the point then? :grin: Looking is fun! :wink:

#18 Dalmatian, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First, remember that everybody tends to have the same hang-ups that you do. Even if they're 100% straight, they might be scared of getting the "gay" tag put on them. So everybody else is worried about what you're worried about - that they might pop wood, and that somebody else will see, and that that person will make some sort of comment. And nearly always, it doesn't happen. Guys are generally just changing and leaving.

But say it happens. You randomly get horny, you pop wood, somebody sees, somebody says something. What can you do?

1. Look down, and try to look sort of annoyed. "Yeah, it's kind of a born performer. It always jumps up whenever there's an appreciative audience."

2. Look down, shrug, say "Looks like it's working fine." Then glance across at his. "So what's wrong with yours?"

I've never had to use these in 42 years, but it's nice to have them in the arsenal. :slight_smile:

Lex