1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid dreams.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SkyDiver, May 5, 2012.

1. SkyDiver

I had this dream that I went to this random camp and got to know this guy there (definately not someone who I know, didn't recognize him at all) and we were hanging out alot after and I eventually realized I really liked him alot. The dream ended with us lying together in the middle of a huge valley with flowers surrounded by pretty mountains. We were holding hands and I just felt so close to him.

Gah I'm so lonely! I need a boyfriend. :tears:

2. Ridiculous

I had a dream last night that Lady Gaga showed up at my house. My dad asked her what kind of music she sang and she said R&B (???). Then she said she would give me her autograph so I ran to go and find something for her to sign - I was looking for one of her album covers or something but I couldn't find it, and when I went back downstairs she was hopping back into her car (it was an old white stationwagon), then drove off, waving out the window.

It was actually pretty awesome.

3. SkyDiver

Haha this made me smile! If I were you in that dream I would've shouted "WAAAAAAAAAAIIIIT!!!!" Sucks that you didn't end up getting her autograph! :lol:

4. kem

kem

I had a dream in which I was walking against the wind and thousands of bats just flew at me, but they were as small as raindrops. Also I was in an abandoned mansion, and I was a member of a gypsy family and I had a red scarf around my neck.

5. Shardad

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I once had a dream where I was at a party that my PE teacher hosted on a floating island. I sat next to some guy who my friend thought had a crush on me...

6. Emberstone

its even worse when you dream that your relationship goes even further, and you have your first sexual encounter with that special dream-someone, then wake up.

... also... this may sound weird, and not to go off topic too much, but does anyone ever in a dream think they are giving a blowjob, and you swear you can actually feel it. I rarely ever feel the sensation of touch in my dreams, but for some reason, that particular image always comes with the feeling that my mouth is full, which usually wakes me up. I never find myself sucking on the corner of my pillow or anything, but its weird.

7. Brenny

The wierdest dream I ever had was during the 2007 when Hilary Clinton was running for president, I used to watch the news a lot (idk why. that habit is over) and I'd always see her. Anyway on with the story. I dreamed that I was at my grandpa's house in Indiana but it was a lighthouse in this dream... No joke, Hilary killed by brother, stabbed my stepmom and stabbed me. I remember falling off the top of the tower and landing in my parents minivan through the roof and it was full of water... Yeah seriously that is the must effed up dream.

Typically they revolve around awkward family scenarios or me being outed or something.

In response to that vivid comment, I have had a couple of those dreams over the past few years... They do seem very real. And nice :icon_wink But the guy never got fully hard. Idk why. I liked it but I always got irritated that it didn't seem to be "working" and wake up out of it.

8. needshelp

those dreams are the worst. the ones about what you long for that suddenly vanish into thin air when the alarm clock goes off. :icon_redf tell me about it.

i would say the dreams that bothered me the most were the ones that involved my current job, the past ones which would be about gay sex or naked men laying there or running around back when i was in deep denial or whatever, or the ones that involve a life threatening situation or someone close to me dying. i'm still creeped out by this one dream i had where my brother died and i was in total disbelief. i was hoping that it was all a dream and thankfully, it was. i remember running to his bedroom like "yo..... you're alive". (*hug*) there was this other one where i was a top this high rise apartment that was like 20 stories in brazil on the edge about to fall which this dramatic music playing.

i'm happy that the dreams about my crush has stopped too. it was real bothersome. dude kept on making a guess appearance on some "it's not over until it's done" even though i haven't seen dude in a year. since nothing was going to happen between us, i don't think i should keep thinking about him like that. :lol:

9. Brenny

Pretty sure I'm gay but... Had this crazy sexy dream last year where I saw this girl next to her brother (both attractive) and she looked like a younger, blond emma stone and I saw her and was captivated. But I thought to myself, I could never end up with her. Then next thing I know she approaches me, gets on my lap and there is this intense, sexy moment where our eyes locked. Next thing I know we are making out with tongue and everything and starting to rock back and forth. I was pretty turned on. But then we got interrupted.

A straight dream... How weird.