1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omg :d :d :d

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zaio, May 5, 2012.

1. Zaio

Zaio Guest

About to ask out the guy I like over skype!!

I am very drunk but hopefully this goes well so all wish me luck! Can't do this otherwise, no confidence lol. I'll fill you all in tomorrow what happened, omg so nervous even while drunk but I hope this goes well!!!!

2. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Err....o...kay? Good luck I think?

3. Lad123

Good luck! Let us know how it went :slight_smile:

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Well he basically blew me off but I'm still too drunk to care soo basically my heart is broken but I won't feel it till tomorrow :'(

I'm terribly sorry to EC for posting this as I am not in my right state of my mind, I can't delete it so terribly sorry, anyway I should sleep this off so nighty night all of EC currently awake.

5. Dalmatian

Oh.. ok, maybe not the best plan, but at least it's now out in the open. Hopefully your decision to tell him was made while sober. In any case, now he knows, so you can explain everything without the alcohol induced incapacity to make sense (I'm referring to drinking in general, not your posts :slight_smile:).

6. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Yeah :/ I have no confidence while sober though and I was drunk gaming then thought I'd ask if he wanted to game too, ended up changing the convo and going on about very embarrasing things, so not only did he reject me but I was moaning about various aspects of my life for like 2 hours. There is no coming back from that, lol.

7. Lad123

Yeah it sucks but don't be so down, at least you tried so better luck next time eh ^^