1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Max Barrow, May 6, 2012.

1. Max Barrow

So last week I frankly typed a message to a friend saying that I liked him. At first he texted back: "you text to someone else? =))'' then i replied that i sent to you. He stopped like a week until yesterday I received a mes from him: ''thanks i guess. How r you doing?'' We haven't met nor talked for several months. I always have the impression that he is interested in me but maybe I was wrong? The last time we met we were just like any two normal friends: play sports and games together, but of course I had a strange feeling about the way he was towards me. Even if he was my bf, thats all i'd want to do with him, i can't bear the idea of doing sappy things like holding each other hand or hugging etc Sounds weird but facing him, I always tried to keep distant. He looks no gay at all so I don't know. What you guys think of him???

#1 Max Barrow, May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. SkyDiver

Hey, welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

If you wouldn't want to do all of the physical "sappy" stuff with him if you were dating, why date him? Sounds like you two are already doing all of the things you would want to do with him if you were dating.

Why potentially mess with a great thing? :slight_smile: Enjoy your friendship with him as much as you can.

Does he give any indication that he likes you back?

3. Max Barrow

What makes me confused most is when he texted back ''thanks i guess. How r you doing?" For someone who doesn't like you, will he/she texts back that way? The other things are just background story.

4. Occulta Amor

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    He's probably not gay, and I agree with the first post after yours. If you only want to keep on doing what you are doing now, then don't ruin it.