1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if u could choose

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Jan 8, 2008.

1. hoping

i was thinking the other day. if u could choose if u were gay bi or str8 wat would u choose. for me personally i think i would choose to still be gay. what are ur thoughts?

2. KatoKumi

I think I'd still choose to be gay. Because I'd rather have my pride than be accepted by the masses.

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Gay...guys r so fucking sexy! AND HOT OMG! lol......idk girls....r.....not me

4. waitingsucks

Gay probably b/c I have always kind of been repulsed by a vagina, like women are beautiful but I doubt I would ever want to get intimate with them.

5. ccdd

ccdd Guest

Well, I have been trying to *choose* being straight for a long time now but it hasn't worked yet LOL.

So I'd have to say (and in my head this sounds wrong) that in my present position I'd choose to be gay (I'm like, why would I choose not to like women? They're gorgeous).

But if I were a clean slate I'd probably choose to be straight. Life's already complicated enough!! But then, if it's not one thing, it's another....

Although I would like to get rid of this "Am I Bi?" business that's going on in my head...

6. s5m1

I tried to choose one over the other but it didn't work (surprise!). I'll just stick with what I am.

7. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'd stick with gay It has given me a whole new perception on life, and I wouldn't give that up for the world. Besides, the lack of potential romantic interests makes it easier to focus on other things.

8. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gay is what makes me different from everyone else, and i like it. I would never give up my orientation, even if God told me to.

9. floridaboy1991

Straight, it is just so much easier

10. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have NO idea!! Really....

If you had asked me a few months earlier, I would've said straight.
    But since then I completely accepted myself as gay so I find it hard to say that I would like to be straight now.....but of course, if there was a choice that could instantly change your orientation....hmmm I don't know!! :rolleyes:

And I'm not even going to think about it any further, because there is and there will be no such choice....I'm gay and I'm (trying to be) happy with that :icon_bigg

11. CrimsonThunder

Wow I'm amazed by the answers here! I was expecting a bunch of people saying straight. Congratulations to you all, thats real PRIDE.

I'd be what I am right now, no one is better than being yourself so I'd stick with it. :wink:

12. pirateninja

Honestly, even though it's a pain in the arse at times, I'd carry on as I am. I've always been this way, and come to terms with it. I've made great friends because of my sexuality, and even have moments where I think "I'm lesbian and life's good". Yes, straight people evidently have an easier life, but being gay has made me who I am and you have got to be proud of yourself even if nobody else is.

13. JSG

JSG Guest

Def gay.

14. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't change it. That would be the cowardly way out, imo. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::

15. CrimsonThunder

Not at all! Alot of straight people always complain about not having a girlfriend, they get desperate, go on dating sites to find someone, they choose someone that they don't like just because they feel they have to. They get depressesd over things too. The only thing they don't have to face is people not liking them because of their sexuality.

16. Alexander

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!

I would keep myself the same as I am now, if not making myself gayer (if that's possible). I ♥ guys too much to be straight, even if I wanted to be straight before. :slight_smile:

17. lodiug

If the people were more acceptive then I'd stay gay!

18. justjoshoh

Why change? After all, I would be passing up on meeting wonderful people that I would have never known otherwise.

19. pirateninja

Sorry, maybe I phrased that the wrong way. What I mean is that straight people do have one less thing to worry about, they don't have to worry about religious or family oppression, they don't have to worry about being called "fag" or "dyke" wherever they go. They don't have to worry about people's reactions to their sexuality. They don't have to worry about telling people about their sexuality.

And yet besides all that straight people don't have to go through, I'd still choose to stay gay.