1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm very happy right now. =]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CrimsonThunder, Jan 9, 2008.

1. CrimsonThunder

Woo, just went to KFC and asked for a job application form, filled it out and the dude said I should come in for an interview tomorrow!

I've been wanting a new job for ages and I finally might get one! I've been so sick of Hungry Jacks (Burger King) and I basically just fuck around on shift because I have no will to work for them anymore. (Rightfully I should have been fired long ago for all the bad stuff I've done, I told the new boss that I hated her and would never respect her lol and on my manager shifts I just faked the checklist and they knew that too and told me heaps of times to do it properly) They haven't fired me because they know it would be a stupid thing for them to do, I'm the best crew member there (when I want to work) and I've been there the longest ^^

Only reason I stayed there is because I have so many friends that work there and I'll miss them, but I can just go in when I'm drunk and rage it up :grin:

2. CrimsonThunder

Thanks Monique.

And I go the job, just had my interview about an hour and a half ago they said call back in 30 I did and they said I got it. It was cool because I had my friends with me too. ^_^ Then we went around checking out chicks lol... Mini skirts.

3. davo-man

Congrats on the new job...what position is it? ie cooker, sale person, manager?

4. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratsy. :grin:

5. CrimsonThunder

Not sure yet, he asked what I'd like to do and I said either customer service or cook. But I'll probably ask to do management duties later on.