1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you act when drunk?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuroi, May 19, 2012.

1. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just recently began drinking (Only with friends and occasionally) and I would like to see how it works on different people.

For me I have always feared of getting drunk because I thought that I will begin hugging my friends the way i would hug a person i love. I also feared that i might even hit on to them because the only reason I don't do so is because reason is preventing me. Alcohol removed reasoning in me and I acted exactly the way I feared I will. I remember saying to my 3 straight friends that I would give them a blowjob if they asked (If i had a gun id shoot myself on the spot right now). Well At least I didn't talk random nonsense. Oh wait, I did. The worst part is that I didn't even drink too much but i happen to be very intolerant to opium.

Do you act equally stupid or perhaps worse? What is the worst thing you had done when you were drunk?

I just hope that I will stay friends with those 3, damn i hate regret.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Either dance, hug people, or cry. Often all within ten minutes of each other.

3. Mellowish

When I'm drunk I'm more capable of keeping a conversation with other people and being more sociable (not so much when sober...), I also have the fear of acting a little overly affectionate towards friends I like so I keep the strong mindset, even when drunk, to avoid anything of that sort where I act affectionate to anyone. I also tend to do stupid things like being less reluctant to do something someone asked me to do.(Luckily, no sexual favors and when asked to do drugs I'm able to say no.)

The worst thing I'd have to say would be the worst thing I have ever done while drunk was texting my close friend that I liked him(I was deep in the closet at the time and still am.[drunken confidence...]) and he brings it up when he gets reminded but I've always denied it. haha

One thing I'd recommend is to keep a simple thought in your mind that you can remember. For example, mine is: Don't act gay. It has worked for me except for that one time but I've gotten drunk many times and that was like a 1 out of 20+ chance when I about it and I think it made me have an even stronger mindset now. I'm not saying to not act gay, but what I recommend is to keep a certain command in your mind so you won't forget easily in case you start acting stupid.(no offense haha)

4. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    The worst part is that i know that i act stupid but cant stop myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Harve

I will love you, whoever you are (although I apparently made an abusive rant at my ex-boyfriend once). I can also get quite horny, oops. Overall though, I'm not that bad a drunk and I don't think I have a reputation! :grin:

I also send random drunken texts, even if I'm in the middle of a club. Unfortunately my phone's outbox is fucked, but two replies I got from last weekend were "shut the fuck up" and "do my head in". I'm not exactly sure what they were in response to.

My problem with alcohol is that I only get extremely drunk when I'm around lots of people I don't know. So Freshers' week is going to be interesting.

6. Hmmmmm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't like the way alcohol makes me feel, so I don't drink it and have never been drunk. I prefer it that way. I've only had five alcoholic beverages in my life.

7. Azza

Hmmmm I laugh at anything, fall over a lot, get really sleepy annnnnd will talk to pretty much anyone!

8. Lewis

When I'm drunk I am completely myself, I'm the person that I used to be. I'm a really friendly drunk, I'll to to anyone. I dance like a complete idiot!

9. Harve

Half of the thread's repliers being British says a lot.

10. Just Passing

I have never drunk any alcoholic drinks and don't intend to, so I'm not sure how I would be if I ever fell under the influence. That being said, I pretty much seem to act like a little drunk sober anyway. :grin:

:grin:

11. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If I'm only a bit tipsy I usually just get very chatty/rambly and often splurge things that I otherwise wouldn't. If I get flat out drunk, I get dizzy, hyperactive, ridiculously happy, giggly, or I start crying really hard if something even mildly bad has happened recently. Basically my emotions go all over the place depending on the situation. I also lose a lot of my sense of taste and start drinking extremely quickly without thinking about it.

And yes I am British too. :slight_smile:

12. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    People tell me they can't tell when i am drunk and i don't act any differently. That does seem to be true to me too, although i do get bolder and more willing to talk about things i wouldn't normally be so open about.

13. Vesper

No idea. I rarely drink anyway, and when I do drink (usually under peer pressure), I take care not to drink too much. There was one exception, and that was when my college friends were determined to take me out for a drink on my 21st. I ended up drinking a bottle of sake all by myself, and I did get drowsy.

Over the years, many of my friends had been determined to "loosen me up" (since I'm usually not talkative, especially about my true feelings), but aside from that one sake episode, I've been able to drink three cocktails without any apparent effects, so it will take more than that to "loosen me up". :icon_wink

#13 Vesper, May 19, 2012
    Last edited: May 19, 2012
  14. Lewis

We're the best drunks ever. Gotta love us. (!)

15. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's true. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never drink to the point of getting drunk, I stop when I get merry with about two drinks. I just relaxes me a lot, I get quite giggly, rather more chatty and generally more extroverted.

17. RealityCheck

Guess it depends on who I'm around. I don't drink very often. If it is just around my straight friends, I'm really chill. The couple times I've been drunk around others that I know are gay I was totally ridiculous. Apparently, I'm a kisser. Hope that wears off in the near future, but hey, got some phone numbers. :wink:

18. Harve

Let's not kid ourselves now, Brits (and perhaps the Irish, Germans and Aussies too) know how to party the best. :grin: Perhaps.

[​IMG]

^ Although sometimes that may not always be a good thing, but unless you're a Daily Mail reading neo-Nazi, then I think the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.

19. Lewis

I love being British and the drinking is one of the main reasons! :thumbsup:

20. timo

Judging by this thread all the stereotypes about British drinking habits seem to be true :grin:

ANYWAY. When I'm drunk I start doing stupid dances, singing along to the music that's playing (and if I don't know the lyrics I just pretend I know them) and I start talking waaaayyyy too much. To my friends but also to complete strangers.