1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just felt like sharing.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daveed 7125, May 19, 2012.

1. Daveed 7125

Daveed 7125 Guest

So I'm a bit new here, so forgive me if this isn't up to par with other threads...

I just came back from an amazing day out with my boyfriend of almost three weeks. We, along with one other friend in need of a dress, spent a good 3-4 hours together at the mall helping our friend choose an amazing dress for her senior class picture. It sounds like a cheese ball and a half, but I had the absolute best day of my life then and there.

For those out there that don't know, I'm very new to the dating world. I mean, I've had a few girlfriends, but this boy is my first ever boyfriend. Every second we're together is amazing! I've never felt like this before, and I would never give up this feeling!

So... That's my story. I just wanted to talk about it a bit. Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

Today marks me n my babes 2nd month im just as happy as u are :slight_smile:

3. Pain

Pain Guest

Don't apologize! :grin:
    Hope that happiness stays!
    And welcome!!!

4. Oblivion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww, sweet.
    It's great you had such a nice time and that you were happy enough to wanna share :slight_smile:

5. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thx for sharing, and yeah hope you and your bf get closer too. It is the most wonderful feeling isn't it!

6. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's so sweet (*hug*) Sometimes the best days are just spending time with each other, even if you're not doing anything special.

7. Jwatsi

Aww :icon_bigg

That was so sweet! (*hug*)
    Makes me really want a boyfriend :dry: But I'm glad you had a great day and that you wanted to share it with us :slight_smile:

8. Daveed 7125

Daveed 7125 Guest

Thank you all so very very much. but I'm afraid I spoke a bit too soon. We both have families that disapprove of gays, and with the lying to get out of the house and keeping everything a secret... We felt that wasn't a good way to keep a relationship. We ended it around 11:00 today. But I asked him, and there's still a possibility in the future, once everything calms down a bit. I'm sorry. Thank you all again. You are all wonderful.