1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Person You Fell in Love With

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Stonkle, May 20, 2012.

1. Stonkle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Who was the first person you ever fell in love with? What was your relationship with them?*Were they straight, gay, bi, etc.? Did they deeply affect you in any way?*

2. RealityCheck

Awww. I think this will be a good thread. :thumbsup: Sadly, I'm 31 and don't think I have experienced true love yet. Of course, I haven't had a relationship with a guy yet either so I guess that shouldn't be too surprising. I'm optimistic about the future though and I look forward to hearing some of the stories in this thread. I'm a romantic :icon_redf,

3. Mercy

Mercy Guest

She is my best friend lol she and i both Lesbian

4. Mogget

I fell in love with a guy, dated him for a few weeks. Then he dumped me with no explanation which sent me spiraling off into suicidal depression and even now I can't bear to be in the same room with him. He's the only person I've ever fallen in love with him.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know. Real love? I'm not sure I've experienced that yet to be honest. Infatuation sure, platonic love definitely, but true love or real love, where that person has a profound effect on you? Nope.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've never been in love. I've had crushes on people but nothing that's ever amounted to the 'true love' thing. Maybe in the future though. :slight_smile:

7. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

I've never been in love (technically), but I've loved somebody who was my friend that I had a huge crush. I think it's hard to be in love with someone if the feelings aren't mutual, though. I mean, to be in love, it seems like the feelings would have to grow and progress, and they can only grow so much if you aren't in a relationship with that person.

8. Lewis

I've thought that I were in love with girls before, but I think only recently I've truly fell in love with a guy, he's my best friend. He's not even the best looking guy in the world, but I love the bones off of him. There's nothing I can do, he's straight, but it makes it worse that he kisses me when he's drunk!

9. Hmmmmm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm 30 and I've never been in love, odd as that may sound. I've never experienced anything beyond infatuation and crushes.

10. SimplyJay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've never been in love, also never even had a boyfriend or girlfriend...

11. Jessica816

I've been in love before, it was great while it lasted and when it ended it hurt me to the core. It effected me in the worst way possible. It changed me, some for the better some not so much

12. julia

I said "I love you" to a past boyfriend but now that I look back on that relationship we just acted like best friends and I loved him (still do) but as that, just a best friend. It was comfortable but it held absolutely no passion.

13. See,

I used to say that the first person I fell in love with was a girl that I was best friends with in my early teens. My feelings for her were intense and undeniable, certainly, but I don't know if I was really 'in love' with her. She was bi, and her breaking my heart was what shot me back pretty far into the closet, so I ended up dating guys for the next six years. Was I in love with any of them? I don't know. Guess it depends on whether you need to be sexually attracted to someone to be 'in love' with them. And I kinda wanna say that you do, but also kinda wanna say that you don't.

And now, I think maybe I was never quite 'in love' with anyone...except that it's debatable because of how I connect (or more often, disconnect) love and sex.

14. castle walls

I'm still dating the first person I fell in love with. She is a lesbian. We've been dating for years and I hope our relationship stays strong

15. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think this topic is not as much about first person we fell in love with now...it's almost more, what IS love :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. True, but the two are interrelated.

How can you tell who the first person is, if you don't know if it was love?

17. ThatCoopKid

First person I was ever in love with? Well, it's a two way tie between Branden N.in the 6th grade, and my friend Victor B. who I used to know but we parted ways. If I had to pick the first major love, it would be Victor. We were pretty good friends, and not only was he a great guy, he was absolutely gorgeous. Like the perfect face and perfect body without any body fat what so ever gorgeous. But, he was straight :frowning2: Did get to see him in his boxers though a few times :wink:

18. ameliawesome

I don't believe I've been in love in the way I'd define love, but I do think about my childhood best friend who I now realize was someone I truly loved and i had a huge crush on her. She had crushes on boys but she was also very cuddly with me which confused me as a kid because I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. Cuddling can be platonic but when you are a little gay girl it can make you worry that there's something wrong with you if you like your girlfriends too much. Sadly we took different paths in high school and the last thing I heard is that she's in Florida and had a baby. I dream about her often.

19. needshelp

had crushes but fallen in love-NOPE.

20. rainbowfox

I think LOVE is a mutual feeling, but first person who i kinda loved was a guy in university (actually when i met him i was badly closeted, my feelings were really affectionate but i didn't understand it that time) and right now he is dating a girl.