1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Having deep feelings for someone but..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hahalookatmenow, May 22, 2012.

1. hahalookatmenow

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I know you will never know 100% until the guy tells you, but, there's this guy(Henry) who is only in one of my class periods who I really can't stop thinking about. We don't talk or anything but there's something about him that always keeps me watching and observing him(he's prolly the first guy I like, like). I also think he's gay/bi because I see him stare at guys, looking at them from top to bottom like he's seeing what they're wearing. Since I'm kinda sorta in the closet, I see a lot of myself in Henry which I also find telling. Latley I've been trying to grow some balls and talk to him, but I never can't seem to do it. Mostly because I have no idea how I can talk to him without coming across weird or have no idea how I can talk to him and keep the conversation going any good ideas for convo starters? ..some advice would be greatly appreciated lol. Also, what are some signs that a guy is in the closet? To you guys/girls out there that have some tips, ideas, or signs and can share them that would be nice.

2. mark

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    While I can't really help you with the whole finding out if someone's in the closet or gay or whatnot, I can at least try and help you get approaching him.

Since you're in the closet, I figure going right up to him and just telling him he's cute is probably not what you're looking for. Instead, approach him with small talk. You two have a class together. That's already a great starting point. Talk about the assignments due, something that happened during class, blah blah blah. If done right, small talk can lead to hanging out outside of the classroom. As for my experience, when I crush on a guy and start talking to him, I would know almost immediately if there's a connection or not.

And I'm not sure how deep in the closet you are, but the great thing about schools is that everyone knows someone. I'm certain that the both of you have at least one mutual friend. Ask that friend to introduce you to him.

Good luck and I hope my blabbering makes some sense!