1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey y'all, who's got pets?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pippa, May 23, 2012.

1. Pippa

Pippa Guest

Who all has a pet? I've got a toy poodle and she is probably the main reason I'm alive today to come here and talk to y'all - I honestly don't think I would have survived without her. Her name is Rosie. I'd love to see how many people respond to this.... Share about your pet(s)! Thanks!

2. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way, actually I had a small panic attack this morning and I cuddled with them until I felt better. But anyway I have one calico cat, and my two pit bulls, there is something very comforting about 70lbs lap dogs. :slight_smile:

3. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have 3 cats, one ginger (Mona - it's a he actually and he loves to moan), one a mixed breed (ginger, white and black, her name is Jane) and one grey with black stripes which came with the house and has since moved in with us. I had a dog, Toscha, she was a mix breed between a Stefi and a Labrador, who died of old age (I was so sad I cried for a week non stop)

besides them, we have 2 gold fish, and lots of guppies, as well as a yellow back scorpion and a few spiders.

4. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We have 2 dogs, one of them is a pure-bred pomeranian named Sidney/Sid (male), and another a mix between king charles cavalier & cocker spaniel named Olliver/Ollie (also male). They're both so cute! :grin: But they can be a pain in the neck sometimes... they're worse than 2-year-olds lmao.

5. Sayu

We have a dog, a yellow labrador :slight_smile:

6. RebelD

We have 3 dogs (two golden retrievers and a german shepard) and 3 cats at home. But the one cat is mine. Her name is Sweety (cause well she is the sweetest! Won't harm a fly.) She is gray with black stripes and white feet and love her to bits. :slight_smile:

7. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I have 3 cats (2 Tabbies and 1 Himalayan) also I have a dog (Pomeranian).

-I have an album dedicated to just animals if anyone wants to take a look..

8. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Two cats ^.^ both are mixed breed. We've got phyllis, she's tabby coloured, and Rodney, who's black and white. They don't cuddle me unless they want something, though.

---------- Post added 24th May 2012 at 08:08 AM ----------

Is your avatar one of those pit bulls, by chance?

9. breakingboxes

I have a big lab/border collie mix who is very smart and intuitive and always knows when I am about to have a panic attack, a little Dachshund/Chihuahua mix who is a dingbat but adores me and a cat who sleeps on my head. lol

10. Pippa

Pippa Guest

LOL that's funny, a cat that sleeps on your head.... Rosie sleeps on my hip, she's so funny....

11. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I have a female blonde Labrador named Peaches. She's huge, built like a bear. We rescued her when I was in the 6th or 7th grade, so she's pretty old now. She's about 10 or 11, but I still call her my puppy to keep her feeling young.

12. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Three cats. Khutspe (big, brown, irascible but softening mith age) and Shadow and Storm (small, long, black, the sweetest creatures alive and pathetic hunters). I had a ginger, Digger, but he was run over a couple of years back :frowning2:

13. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've got an English Bull Terrier named Lexi. :slight_smile: She's adorable and super friendly, but she also pines for the social approval of everybody she meets, so she won't give you a minute to yourself if you're in the same room as her. She pretty much becomes my shadow whenever I look after her. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I used to have an English Bulldog called Lola, but she died in August 2009. :frowning2: She was the complete opposite of Lexi and was the most anti-social dog I have ever known. She was a rescue dog who spent the beginning of her life locked in a caravan for up to 12 hours per day due to her owner working, and the affect that had on her was very apparent within her personality. Particularly when she tried to 'play' with people because she had no distinction between friendly playful biting and 'I want to rip your arm off' biting, so any slip ups you had when playing with her would very often result to a trip to A&E. Thankfully she only ever managed to get me once, and I still have the scar. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Although I'd never trust her near young children, she was a lovely and low maintenance dog. :slight_smile:

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I have a Kray fish, chinchilla and a cat!! had 2 baby sparrows but my bro set them free! D:

15. anonymous1

My dog is named Ginger. We're not sure what she is as we adopted her, 9 yrs ago. She appears to be a mix between a German Shepard and a norwegian spitz. She is so fluffy and sweet!

I also have a high tech planted aquarium that contains 17 Ember Tetras, 3 Oto cats, and 5 Amano shrimp.

16. Dominic

Dominic Guest

I have a black and grey cat named Tiger who loves living in just my room and then leaving to eat food and use the bathroom. He is (I believe) 5 or 6 years old. He is very soft and scratches me to get attention. I used to have a dog and a fish, but they both died. :frowning2:

17. andersonh09

andersonh09 Guest

My family has three dogs: Max, a rottie chow mix, Mya, a yorkie and Jojo, a red golden. We also have a ridiculously old cat and a turtle. Jojo decided that she is mine and when I'm home from school I do everything with her and she is the best cuddly lap dog when I'm feeling down (despite the fact that she's like 60 lbs).

18. Michaelisopen

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a golden retriever named Sadie. She is knows all my secrets!

19. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Behold Lucie:

[​IMG]

I also have a cat named Jessie. My father's girlfriend owns numerous cats, two dogs and two goldfish as well, and my mom's boyfriend has two dogs and two cats.

20. lostinthought9

My family has two Pugs who are spoiled rotten. A black male named Boscoe who will eat just about anything and a female named Latte who hates anyone who doesn't live at home. We also have a cat that just showed up at our house one day and never left. We call MeMe (pronounced "meemee"). Though the dogs get on my nerves sometimes, I still love 'em. =3