1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a question, and comment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by WALK2222, May 23, 2012.

1. WALK2222

Yeah sorry that the title doesn't describe much at all but I am just feeling lovey I guess. Right now I wish that I could be lying down on the couch with a boyfriend with me curled up against him and his arm over my shoulder. I don't know how to describe this, it's the first time I have felt like this forever. I have had in the past had girlfriends but never have had this feeling for them. I only went out with them not to make them feel bad, as I hate rejecting people. is this how straight girls feel towards guys? or anyone of you gay guys out there feel about other dudes sometimes? I just feel like I want someone to hold and comfort me, to hug me, and tell me they love me, to hold me in their arms and never let go. I'm sorry that this is a page about that corny feelings thing, but I'm just pouring it all out right here. I don't' have anyone in my school who I can talk to this about, seeing as 50% of the guys are homophobic, although all the girls seem to love gay guys..... anywho... anyone feel like this ever, or right now? I know this is a long and heartfelt message I just needed to get that out and talk to someone about it. Also I am still questioning, so I'm still not sure. Anyway I just needed to get that out, thanks for listening.
    Aaaaaaaaand now I'm crying, damn emotions :icon_sad:

2. Lad123

So you're not sexually attracted to girls but want to spoon with a guy? Do you find guys sexually attractive?

I feel like this all the time! I think nearly every gay guy wants this ^^

3. WALK2222

Yes I do find guys sexually attractive also, and have ever since puberty. I find gay guys with well toned muscles more attractive though. Never really wanted to be in a relationship with a girl :l

4. Altrelo

Altrelo Guest

I, personally think your questioning because of the 50% of the boys being homophobic, and i say this because it happened to me too. In the school i go to all the guys shun the idea of being gay but girls always saying how they want a gay best friend =.=. Honestly if you feel like doing that with a guy, as did i at 14, which was how i came to the realization that i was guy. i dreamed of guys and only wanted to be friends with girls. i can't count how many times i've just curled and up though of being hugged by or spooning one of my crushes or ex. Honestly i think you should go to some of the meeting places for gay people way from where you are to see how you can embrace this other facet of yourself as i did. Hope i was at least semi-helpful.

5. rainbowfox

I always have/had these feelings, huge part of all my days are filed with it and even daydreaming about it make me feel good. These feelings are absolutely natural :slight_smile:
    just accept your feelings, give yourself some time, look for a place you can meet good guys and be hopeful (*hug*)

6. WALK2222

Thanks, the only problem that at school I'm pretty sure that no one is gay :slight_smile: well, I bet that there are a few but they never act like it, so its kind of hard to talk to a guy about it. Although I could meet up with one of the girls and talk about it :icon_wink anyway, thanks for the support. Its good to know that others have experienced the same thing

7. rainbowfox

I think coming out to guys would really be hard, I haven't tried it yet, but coming out to girls is awesome, it just make you closer to them and i kinda think most of the girls (open minded ones) love to have a gay friend :grin:
    and your welcome :slight_smile: we should stand by each other (*hug*)

8. Mad Man L

I did have that kind of feeling in regards to my (ex)-straight crush. I wished that he could just lie down and hug me, and treat me like I was the only thing that really mattered.

Needless to say, that didn't happen.