1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Crocker...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rizpaz, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Has this been brought up before? Well, anyway, what are you guys' opinions on Chris Crocker?

Is he a "flamer"?
    An internet troll?
    Or just batshit insane?

Or maybe just a nice guy who likes to flaunt himself a bit?

2. jab429

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really like him.
    His videos kinda annoy me.

And he stole my friend's boyfriend!
    haha

3. sexyalex

i love chris crocker. i think he's smart, hawt, funny and real. he is not an inernet troll becuase the internt isn't too small for all of us and it isn't limited to anyone. and if people don't like his videos DON'T WATCH THEM. i personally think he's a nice person(had a little chat with him) and i also think he is pretty. If i was to ever have a big brother(je suis enfant unique) i would wish for him to be my big brother cuz he is just cool and bad azz like dat. *snaps fingers and wrings neck in attitude* LOL

4. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Personally? I don't like him.

He personifies the stereotype of gay people who crossdress, talk like girls, and have a lisp. I don't have a problem with the fact that he does that, but the way he overacts it over the internet, and appears on the news, just annoys me.

5. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Yes, many many....MANY times. :icon_bigg

6. Rizpaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Heh... sorry. Just wanted to know.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Click the Search link at the top and enter Chris Crocker. I think there is a recent discussion about him.

8. JSG

JSG Guest

What Alex said :grin:

9. CrimsonThunder

I don't think you know what an Internet Troll is because what you say makes no sense.

And you say he's real yet thats why most people hate him, because hes seems like a faker. Or maybe hes just got multiple personalities. (and cries, but no tears come out... I dont know)

10. mot23

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol no comment about him, he got his own opinion and I think people should leave him alone of w/e he wants, instead most of the comments are pretty horrible. I dont think he is that bad. Atleast he is brave enough to let people know who he really is.

Alot of people overacts on the internet, and it's not like he try to get himself on news and stuff, it's others that put him on it or invite, beside, how he is or what he does is really nobody's business, I think if he is a big fan of britney spears , then leave him alone, I see so many people reply with nasty comment just because they dont like Britney Spears. He had his oen fav. and opinion or views on things, so just let him be. If you dont like it then you shouldn't watch it.

11. panda

Picture this! You are a Father or Mother and your newly gay son,Just out of the closet brings home TA DA

"Guess Whose Coming To Dinner??" CHRIS CROCKER !!!

Picture that!

12. JSG

JSG Guest

Why? Is he a bad person? Is it bad to bring Chris Crocker home?
    You all get fooled by his act (yes, he's an actor) but don't even know the real him...

13. Ty

Ty Guest

ROFL

I just imagined my dads face
    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

14. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Chris is like the only person I would describe as a "faggot". He's just....wrong and I can't stand him.

15. Jerr

Personally... I think he WAS cute. BIG emphasis on the was.

That was before I heard him talk and go on and on and... bleh. (Also before I saw his drag like tendencies.)

Not worth the time of day but hey the internet is for everyone.

16. Ty

Ty Guest

Thats a tad extreme.

17. JSG

JSG Guest

I honestly don't understand, I've met so many gay guys 10x faggier than him and 20x b!tchier than he is, he's just a gay trans with a different sense of humour.
    Even I didn't like the Britney vid tbh tho...

18. Ty

Ty Guest

I've watched the Britney vid so many times that i can say the words before chris even says them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think its interesting!

19. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

Sorry but this "fag" gives a bad name to all gays everywhere....

20. justjoshoh

He is very media savvy. In the end, what does that get him? Fifteen minutes of fame and perhaps a media contract down the line.

Is Chris a "flamer"? His character is most likely considered a "flamer". He and many other performers have portrayed "flamers" in their work. Some of those performers aren't even gay. The difference is that you have to separate Chris Crocker from the character "Chris Crocker". Once you do, even if he stills turns out to be a "flamer", so what. Why should we judge how he carries himself. He does not represent the entire gay community, any more than any other one person.