1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

update: 1st trans friend and deaf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Deaf Not Blind, May 25, 2012.

1. Deaf Not Blind

today i went out to eat with my 2 friends, and one is transman and later saw 3 of their acquaintances, another was also trans. so that was interesting. the 2 girls went outside for a while to smoke, and the three of us stayed inside and signed. no i aint come out to em! i have no idea if they can tell from just talking an hour either. we just talked about signs, chickens, cows, acres, and * being prego with 4 babies! haha! i loved her face! we had joked about her being knocked up, and me and # being part of it. it makes her so mad! and is funny!!

my other news you may not be so much care about but i share. i was emailed i may want to go in early for Jump start to practice sign with people never have before as my placement test shows i need help. it is not saying must, as i do show i know stuff. so i will vp the man soon and discuss it more about if i may stay here and practice what i need or if i will not be able to do well if i don't go. that case, i may need to drop out here. why? because i am already almost fail 2 classes. and not need the diploma to transfer but bad grades will hurt me for scholarship to keep it. and also i have much to do in only 3 weeks after graduation i will then fly out! so i can have more time to relax if i quit this week. i am not a quitter btw.