1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Johndoe, May 25, 2012.

1. Johndoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My question is "is he gay"? We have been like best friends for awhile. SO I asked him tO spend the night. We started Playing a game and every time he lost I toOk some of his cloths off. Once he was fully naked I sat on his penis. It was almost fully erect. I looked at it and could see I was erect. I constantly had my hand on his abs and stomach and he seemed to have no problem with this whole thing. Is he gay? Should I go further to figured out next time?

2. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, goodness, probably. :lol:

I don't know many straight guys who would be fine with you sitting on their erection.

3. Lewis

Uh, I think he most definitely is. If I did that to my straight friends they would run a mile! Don't go further until you're sure though.

In regards to his erect penis, obviously your actions were turning him on. Just ask him, or if he ever stays over or something, see if he makes a move, you don't do anything though. He probably will.