1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flirting is amazing when done right

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, May 25, 2012.

1. Ok I'm interested in how YOU flirt with other guys :icon_bigg Any techniques you're willing to share??? :kiss:

2. Route466

Route466 Guest

I don't know if it counts as flirting, but I snagged my boyfriend because I actually pulled off being smooth, for once in my life.

He found me on a dating website back in January and sent me a quick hello. I messaged him back and asked what he was up to. He said he was hanging out with some buddies watching a movie.

Now, I personally hate it when friends hang out with me and spend our entire time together with their face in their phone, so I asked him if they were yelling at him for talking to me instead of actually paying attention to them. He said they weren't.

I replied back, "Well, if your friends change their mind and demand to know who you keep messaging, tell them you're talking to Chris. What's your name?"

I guess it made an impression. We've been together ever since.

3. Ben

Ben

When I met my boyfriend, I invited him to bake cookies with me. Let's just say we didn't sleep that night, and it's almost been two years since. ; )

The best way to flirt is in a way you're comfortable with and that comes relatively naturally to you!

4. I just came out of the closet like a few days ago so I never really learned how to flirt because I've never had to use it or rather I tried to avoid using it. I havn't told everyone yet and I'm not sure whether or not I'm willing to let everyone know but hearing how other people flirt might open up a few techniques that I might be willing to try out some time.

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I can confirm that. I snagged my latest man by professing my love of Rush and just being my dorky, intellectual self. He loved it. :slight_smile:

6. Pain

Pain Guest

Well, I'm not sure if this is really flirting, but it works for me :grin:
    Just find a fine-looking man,
    Kinda wait and look at his face often
    If he makes eye contact, smile
    Try to keep making eye contact throughout until you're comfortable enough waving or going up to converse.

7. Altrelo

Altrelo Guest

The way i snagged my first boyfriends and now ex was that i for once put my bangs to the sides that way i could look at his face and have him know im looking and interested. Two whenever we sat together i always stood up by putting my hand on his knee and standing. Third I asked question that i was honestly interested to know about him and one turned out sad, how he first came to realize he was bi, and i held his hand and said how sad it was. So to sum it up lots of eye contact, smile when he catches you snagging a look at him or somewhere below, pun intended, and small touches did well but you should just go as your gut tells you. I honestly believed i was a hopeless case with flirting but it comes rather naturally.

8. IamwhoIam12

Show genuine interest in them?

9. I love how much I read about flirting with your eyes.

10. Kirakishou

When I was courting my boyfriend, it was finals week so I kept inviting him to study with me.

I don't study for finals. That was no exception.