1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drag Queens

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jerr, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Jerr

Ok... So This drag queen hit on me...

I'm not into that. A friend tried to hook me up with him. He is freaken hot as a boy but he does the drag 24/7.

Owns multiple purses and girl clothes out the wazzoo and makeup is a must.

I have no problem if that is your thing.

We hung out and I upset him... because he asked me questions and asked me to be honest...

Like...

"What do you think about me?"

knew that would be bad so I asked him to be spacific. He indicated physically...

I was honest...

"You look a lot better without extensions." Then I complimented him a lot on his boy pictures on myspace (They make up 3 % of his pictures...)

He complains to my friend that I was mean and I had no right to be that blunt with him sense I didn't know him.**** (He got in my car and I paid for his taco bell.... I had the right to kill him if I damn well pleased! ((me and taco bell are like this *crosses fingers*)))

Look...

I told him MULTIPLE times if it makes him happy, he should do it for the rest of his life and ignore what others say because it makes you happy and we have no say in that or the right to stop him.

He has to understand... there ARE people who like guys who are drag 24/7 there really are! but that percentage is low... He also has to know we live in ARKANSAS aka the SOUTH... the gay percentage is a lot lower especially in Spa City... (Hot Springs aka Spa City... I know gay name low number of gays...) Because the gay percentage is lower... the percentage who would like that is a LOT lower....

I have no problem with people who do drag... I prefer them to do drag as a performance... like my ex. He performs in drag shows but other then that he is a boy. (An incredibly hot boy... gah he is hot...) lol But if you want to do it all the time GO ON WITH IT. Do it! Be happy and merry and.... gay? lol

What are yalls opinions?

****ok so at this point my friend actually laughed and said well that's my JerrBear for ya. (They know me so well!)

2. Ty

Ty Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=JKNZICoKSdA[/YOUTUBE]

Well Miss coco peru was begging to be in this conversation!

I say you were right, if you don't like drag, you don't like drag. You can't really change your preferences....

3. Jerr

I have no problem with him as a person... I'm just not interested in him as a dating or relationship... or hell even a friend if he won't stop complaining because he is doing what he is doing.

OH and GIRLS.... STOP LYING TO THEM....

I know there aren't many but females need to stop telling him BS and saying he looks good and wonder why he is single! He is BAD at drag.... one day he might be good but don't wonder why he is single when you know just as well as me he is quite unfortunate looking! He hasn't learned how to work it yet... Girls are horrible at lying at things like that...

oh... I have 56k so hell no am I watching a video. lol

4. Grof142007

I went to a drag show it was awesome but personally i wouldnt date one but then again who knows

5. MarkNYC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I dress in drag sometimes. I would do it 24/7, but my fiancé doesn't like it.

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I think i would love to do drag sometime....HIGH HEELS ROCK! but yeah i wouldnt do it 24/7 do u know the price of makeup? lol and Jeffree star a drag is fucking hot! idc if he does drag all the time i would sooooo date him! but yeah...i think thats about it

7. step49x

In response to your original post, I think you handled the situation fine. I think as long as you told him the issue was with you and your preferences, and nothing personal against him, I think that's fine to say. Well... you can be tactful, or you can be blunt. People usually prefer the former over the latter. I think you were probably just a bit more open/honest than he was expecting.

8. waitingsucks

People should be allowed to dress how they want to. I have nothing against drag queens/kings I wouldn't date them but I would be friends with anyone who was nice.

9. ampthejazz

I have no problem with drag queens. I'm not attracted to that, but if that's what you're into, then go for it.

10. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I love drag queens, personally. Just because of how flaming and fabulous they are. I don't personally think it's attractive, and I would never date someone who did it. But I have no problem with them, they are really fun people to hang around.

11. aTadInsane

aTadInsane Guest

Well the fact is that if I'm gay, I like guys. So why should I be turned on by a guy that is trying desperately to emulate the look of a female? Drag queens as friends, yes. Dating one, absolutely not.

12. Jerr

I guess my friends left out that I am horribly blunt when they were talking about me.

He needs to do it differently though... his work (yes he actually got hired looking the way he did!) clothes need to be different.

He works at Wet Seal and well... I've heard stories about people complaining because his pants are too low cut... yes, girls have this problem as well but come on... if you know you're going to have to bend over to look under a door... wear pants that fit/turn your ass away from the people/cover with your shirt when you bend down.

If you're going to do drag at work... make it FUNCTIONAL.

13. KDUk3Ang3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hehe~ Drags are fun to talk too. Such flamboyant speech and fashion! :] But I'd personally never do it myself, and am not at all attracted to it. x] But yes; people should be able to express themselves in whatever way they feel necessary. :lol:

14. sexyalex

i drag sometimes....but only AT HOME and in my private space. but i wouldn't do it 24/7. because that juse wouldn't be me. I want to be a international fashion designer...how can i be that and a drag queen at the same time?

15. Jerr

...Design good things and.... dress in drag?

16. chrisb

Honestly i think you could have told her a little nicer, i mean you can be as blunt as you want to that's your perogative but when someone asks you to be honest in that type a situation last thing they want is to be told you don't like them the way they like to be majority of the time....

As far as dating a drag queen goes i can see why people say there not atracted to them because they look like women and there gay so why would they like that....... to me that's a lame excuse....we all know there boys, they have a penis lol they do everything the same sexually as gay guys....

I mean i personally would probably date one but i don't think it would be a long relationship just because to much eplaining to much compromising it wouldnt be right for them or myself....

Personally though some of the guys who do drag are some of the hottest guys.....

17. chrisb

Oh and i would do drag more if i didnt live with family LOL........It's just to odd to tell youre parents youre leaving to a club dressed in heels HAHAHAHA

18. Ty

Ty Guest

I'd do drag :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but just for the experience, its nothing im really into. I just think it would be fun haha

/Ty

19. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Jerr.........I think anytime somebody asks you such a personal question, they should be prepared to hear the truth. You told the truth as you saw it and I think that's fine.

#19 beckyg, Jan 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  20. lodiug

If you ask me...drag queens are but ugly!! No offense to anyone...