1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ever have a partial crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ameliawesome, May 26, 2012.

1. ameliawesome

so i have this one friend who i really think i have a partial crush on. sometimes the thought will pop into my head that if she were gay we would so be together (or at least have tried it), but i also try to keep that thought out of my head just in case it could ever change our friendship. she really does seem to want men only, though she does love the heck out of me hahahaha. i say "partial crush" because it's not like i'm heartbroken that it won't happen, it's really just like "awww man, too bad huh." tomorrow i'm going to the beach with her and i've just noticed how giddy with excitement i am.

#1 ameliawesome, May 26, 2012
    Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. secretguyX

Actually, I have had a lot of those. I can think of 4 girls and 3 guys, at least, that I've just had a "partial" crush on. But none of them have lasted long, a few days or less than a month... Usually my real crushes last a longer time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. ameliawesome

She was my neighbor during our freshman year of college, and after that we were roommates for 3 years. And we graduated 3 years ago, so wow it's been around 7 years. Haha I hadn't even realized how long we've been friends!

4. Nadski

Nadski Guest

i think i have had one as well, i never really found the right words to classify how i felt towards them but partial crush sounds good to me :slight_smile: haha