1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst memories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jinx, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Jinx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm just wonder what peoples worst memories are as far as their sexuality goes. In high school I identified as being Bisexual and have just recently accepted being Gay. In high school I worked a lot with our school's GSA and also with PFLAG. I think I have a few worst memories from high school.

- During the day of silence I was pushed down a flight of stairs by some football players for not speaking and wearing a button in support.

-I took my gf to prom and during the last slow dance of the evening people wouldn't dance anywhere near us. they kinda formed a circle around us and pointed and snickered. (The upside of this was an openly Gay teacher saw this and brought his partner and danced next to us. :icon_bigg )

-Kids would slip nasty notes inside my locker.

-I was working the PFLAG booth at our fair one summer and a friend's mother saw me. She told my friend she was forbidden to ever speak to me again and my friend never did.

What about you guys?

2. smartguy

ive never had anything bad happen (knock on wood)
    its really unfortunate that people in your school would be so rude

3. Jonathan

Well, I really don't have any cuz im still in the closet...

4. i told my bestfriend i was bi and she disowned me and told every one and i ended up geting raped but thats ok cause i am not living a lie any more and i am free to be myself now