1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating leads to sex which leads to...nevermind

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, May 27, 2012.

1. Would you let someone go all the way with you on a first date?

2. TheGreyMan

Absolutely not.
    Regardless of religious beliefs, I believe it certainly should be saved for when you truly love someone, whether a child will come out of it or not.

3. I'm not saying I would but I was just curious if other people would.

4. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agreed
    Granted that is not my main priority right now, but I would not have sex with someone unless there is a deep emotional bond first, and that takes alot more than a first date.

5. Brenny

In the words of Kelly Clarkson... Well technically Katy Perry, "I do not hook up."

I seriously will wait months. I need to really deeply trust someone before I take things that far.

6. Mogget

No. But I'll do quite a bit of fooling around.

7. I was just thinking about my friend because he is always saying how he wants to get laid, so now I'm getting your opinion on it.

8. breakingboxes

Though I am in a committed relationship now, I definitely did go all the way on first dates. :slight_smile: I also had one night stands. I don't see the big deal. :slight_smile:

9. TheGreyMan

This is something that's totally different for everyone.

Some find it to be a big deal while other's don't, really. I guess you just see it as something to wait on or you don't. There's really no gray area.

10. Why are you hurt? And personally I wouldn't go all the way I want it to be a good memory not one I regret later on.

11. breakingboxes

I definitely have good memories of all of them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Atticus

I had sex within three days of knowing a guy. I've not had any luck getting laid again, but I feel like I would wait at least two weeks to a month to have sex with another guy. I think now I want an emotional connection more than a physical one, but if tomorrow I want sex and not a lover, then I'd be more willing to hook up. For me, I think it is all about my day-to-day needs.

13. TheGreyMan

It's nothing...

I just thought a guy was leading me on. I confessed my feelings and he's either straight or closeted. Doesn't matter, either way...

It's just he's the first guy I've ever fallen for and he was kinda perfect and it's been building up for over a month and I just feel like I've been crushed to the floor.

14. Dang that sucks.

15. super confused

Personally, I can see both sides of this issue. However, I am a big fan of...not hooking-up. There was a (very short) time in which I didn't care as much, where I...well, I'm not going to get into it (I did NOT have sex though), but now...(this is the first time I'm actually putting this thought into words) I'm saving myself for my wife. :slight_smile:

16. For me it depends highly on the situation and the person. To be honest, it's such a personal thing that my opinion isn't going to change any minds, but I don't see the big deal about having sex with someone you like right away.

I don't need to save myself. I don't need to wait til I'm committed. I don't need to love someone first. (In fact, I don't actually consider it being 'in love' until sex has happened...)

But that's all just my feelings on the matter. Some people feel differently and that's really okay.

17. Ya I think situation has a big factor in it.

18. TheGreyMan

A bit yeah.

Hopefully I'll get over him and he'll speak to me again one day.

19. Everything passes over time just hang in there. My mom is pissing my off though so sorry if the advice sucks

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As of now, I wouldn't have sex with someone on the first date. I've learned that I need to be emotionally attached to the person before I can go all the way.