1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uplifting thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KnightAssassin, May 28, 2012.

1. KnightAssassin

Post something that made you happy, qoutes that inspire hope, songs that make you happy, funny jokes, or like lolcats ( if rules still permit pictures in threads like that)

I made this thread because I want something I can look at and feel better.

The thought of playing with a basket of kittens sounds fun right now. ...

Post whatever you think is fun or happy, just trying to make q thread of good idea's. Or stupid humour just to cheer people up like watching the black Knight from Monty python and the holy Grail fight Arthur or the cow catapult

2. dc101

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Lesley Gore - Sunshine Lollipops & Rainbows Lesley Gore - Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - YouTube

My and my girlfriend used to play this really loud whenever we'd drive somewhere and I always made sure any passengers in my car learned the words. Amazed that no one worked out I'm gay.

Still in the closet and still no one knows.

3. Daveed 7125

Daveed 7125 Guest

dc101- i love that song! :grin:

One of my all time favorite quotes is my signature. "Why fit in when you were born to stand out?" by Dr. Seuss. I always find comfort in it. :slight_smile:

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I always get a grin on my face when I listen to this song. :grin: Normally the songs on this show underwhelm me, but this one has the instrumental chops to back it up, and the writing is better than their usual output.

[YOUTUBE]mNrXMOSkBas[/YOUTUBE]