1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Never The Ones You Want D:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, May 28, 2012.

1. Gen

Gen

1.The Ones You Dont Like....... Are In Love With You......

2.The Ones You Would Give A Chance(That Appear To Like You)........ Are Either To Shy Or Closeted

And 3. The Ones You Like Are Either Straight Or Nowhere To Be Found.

I cant remember the exact sayings that apply to each one of these but I sware each one applies to me right now. The ones " OnesI dont like" are mainly female, because it seems like the less attracted them get to me, the more attractive I get to them. One girl just literally confessed her love for me last week even though we have never spoken before. I felt really bad because we all know how it feels to like people that dont like us back :frowning2:

The "Ones I Would Give A Chance" applies mainly to these 4 guys in my classes, that I sit by/talk to, who I can tell have a crush on me but are to afraid or are atleast 50% closeted/denial. Dont get me wrong im far from concieted but I very analytical and good at reading people. (Not to mention one of the guys stares at me from across the room in one class. And makes noticiable effort to talk to me in the class we sit by each other.) I basically partial friends with all of them so maybe something will change in the future :/.

And the "Ones I Like" only kinda applies now because I have gotten over a HUGE crush i had for quite a while before and I cant really say I have a "crush" on anyone atm. Though I'm sure some of you guys have one right now lol.

Anyway just wanted to vent :/. Again im not concieted and actually flattered and shocked that Im getting some much attention this year(Which i really needed to get though some personal issues). I wasnt really noticed in the past and everyone I like never liked me. But this is just frustrating >_> lol. Especially the guy that stares at me blatantly(Like will continue staring for a few seconds after i catch him).

Anywho, I was wondering if you guys are experience anything similar or something odd going one with your "attraction life lol" right now. :slight_smile:

2. TheGreyMan

I met the one person I would die for last month.

I thought he cared the same way. All the signals were there.

When I told him... He didn't like me back...

UGH

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The one girl who's expressed interest in me in the last year is 17. I'm about to turn 22.

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As true as the quote might be, there is a saying: The best things happen to those who wait. :slight_smile:

A friend of mine once said to me: Things happen for a reason.

While we might not know or understand the reasons, something better is awaiting around the corner. :slight_smile:

5. Gen

Gen

BUT WHO WANTS TO WAIT D:!!! lol

But seriously lol. I basically know why all of this is happenning because about mid last year when I was still obsessed with one of my friends. I remember thinking to myself about how unfair it was that everyone I like never likes and that not many people show interest in me. It wasnt self-esteem issure really at the time but more of the normal desire to be liked and on the other side of the attraction. And this is like "Well you asked for it." lol.

As far as the people that I like/kinda like, well theres never much luck in that departed :/

6. ImNotAFreak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Met the guy i really liked this year,

we flirted,

then he broke my heart.

Life sucks :frowning2::tears:

7. starfish

Yeah it sucks.

Just have to keep plugging away and eventually you'll find some one.

8. Deaf Not Blind

amen!

---------- Post added 28th May 2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

yup!

---------- Post added 28th May 2012 at 08:41 PM ----------

I'm sorry. :frowning2: The real one will stay with you no matter what.:kiss:

9. starfish

Another thought. The French have a phase I like to use for stuff like this. C'est la vie.

Loosely translated it means. Such as life. I find it it applies to most of life.

10. Gen

Gen

Yeah I think theres something in the air :C. And to the people who got mixed singals or "flirting" thats been happening alot lately. I guess its just everyone this year.

In the class with the guy that i said always stares at me and talks(lightly flirts) to me whenever we are around each other, There is also another guy that will fill me up literally whenever we are near. Even if its a simple pat on the back he will always pat me one my lowest part of my back and "just so happen" to leave his hand there lol. Theres another guy in THE SAME CLASS but truthfully he isnt that bad we are really just friends to my knowledge.(Hes personally closeted but everyone already knows lol.)

They cant get past the flirting stage yet random girls ive never met can confess their love to me in person..... URGH >:C!!!!!!!

11. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're getting impatient that they aren't confessing to you, maybe you should try talking to them.

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's very easy to read into all kinds of things, especially if we *really want* want to be with someone. Sometimes, it is best not to read all too much into these kinds of things and just leave them for what they are at that moment. I.e. a pad on the back is a pat on the back. Some people are just flirty or don't even realize that they are saying or doing flirty things until they are called out on it. :slight_smile:

13. Stonkle

Out Status:
    Some people
    I know what you mean.

For the longest time, I use to VERY specifically attract tall caucasian guys that were sweet but socially awkward. It was a serious pattern I had running throughout middle school and highschool. It was mostly before I even realized I liked woman and just went with the notion that I was asexual. I really wanted to like some of them back, but alas ...

Then there was the first "straight" girl I liked. We'd been friends for a while and she said she was straight, but I was still getting the gay vibe from her. Then, a few months ago, she finally came out ... And immediately started dating one of my friends. :bang: So that was great.

Thats my entire attraction history in a nutshell. Like they say, all love is unrequited.

14. Lad123

Agreed with this. If they are too shy to take the next step then why don't you ask them to hang out or something?

15. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, this is basically the story of my life right now. There are three guys who I don't like that have told me they like me. And then there's these two guys who I really like but are straight :/

16. BajanBoy13

OMG Yes! I like this guy who's cute,kind and built...but he's straight :'(

17. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

That sucks (*hug*) :lol: