1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rethinking girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by solarcat, May 30, 2012.

1. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Lately, I've been re-examining a lot of my thoughts, feelings, impulses, and such, and I'm starting to feel more and more that maybe I should have been born a girl after all...
    And now I'm re-thinking how I feel about girls (I never really sorted those feelings out to a degree that actually satisfied me).
    -I think I am attracted to girls (though I prefer boys), but I can't see myself having sex with a girl with myself as a boy.
    -So, it's not that I don't want to sleep with girls, I simply don't want to sex them with my penis.
    -I don't want to penis boys, either, though. Or anyone else. I've never really minded having male genitals (I've always been too distracted by how my face looks to care about them), but I've always kind of been jealous that girls didn't have a penis.
    -So then I think, if, physically, I were female, then I'd have no real problem being in bed (or on the couch, floor, whatever) with a girl.
    -So... I think I am attracted to girls, after all. Just not to the extent that I'm attracted to guys.

So... I don't know... I'm bi-ish? I'm not quite certain what gender I'm supposed to be, but I think I like both after all... hm.

2. Well, glad to know that you're discovering more about yourself! :slight_smile: