1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Kort, author of "10 Smart Things", offers teleclass

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chip, May 31, 2012.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just received an email from Joe Kort in which he announced that his amazing book "Ten Smart Things Gay Men Can Do to Find Real Love" is finally back in print.

As a kick-off to the re-release of the book, Joe is offering a four-week teleclass where he will be discussing some of the core topics of the class.

As some of you know, I'm a huge fan of Joe's work and I believe he's an extremely gifted therapist who has written some of the best material out there for gay men.

I know particularly for some of our heterosexually married or previously heterosexually married members, this might be a fantastic opportunity to participate in a class with a topnotch therapist experienced in all sorts of gay issues, including coming out to your spouse, dealing with anxiety, and lots of other stuff.

The info is here, if anyone's interested. The course costs $125 ($100 for early registration)