1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cougars???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, Jun 2, 2012.

1. So today at work I was hit on by like a 40 year old lady! I didn't know how to respond. I didn't want to tell her I was gay or you're barking up the wrong tree but I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to be rude and say that you're to old to be hitting on me so I just said thank you and ran away to the back of the restaurant. How would you have handled it?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

2. Mike92

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been hit on by a couple women that were even a little older than that. It was quite weird, but I just told them thank you as well, and got away as quickly as possible. They weren't very attractive and had kids older than me. :lol:

3. BajanBoy13

ahahahahahahahaa I would probably do the same thing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. KnightAssassin

I had a friends mom hit on me and she talked about handcuffs and i was like DONE!!!!!!goodbye

5. DPQuarter

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've had to deal with a gross middle aged man asking for a hug while passing me on the sidewalk. I was going to just say no thanks and walk away, but my friend started swearing at him. It was so funny because she looks maximum twelve years old :roflmao:

6. I hope I don't do that when I get older :confused:

---------- Post added 2nd Jun 2012 at 02:24 PM ----------

Not the whole ask for hugs thing but hit on teens

7. BajanBoy13

Lool I just had a thought,if middle aged women that hit on teens and stuff are call cougars, what are middle aged men that do this called?..Lions? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Jaguars!!!!!!!!! Well thats what I would like to be called.

9. Atticus

Silver foxes, actually.

10. BajanBoy13

Hahaha Silver Foxes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'd rather be a Jaguar XD

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had some old guy hit on my at a city council meeting that I had to film. It was really awkward. He was 80...

He wouldn't leave me alone...

12. starfish

Now now. Old people need lovin too.

13. I have to admit that if they can still look sexy at that age then ya they deserve a little love.

14. BajanBoy13

Wow that would suck.

15. Brenny

Well this lady was telling me how cute and handsome i was. Repeatedly. And winking. But then was talking about how she has 3 sons and kept mentioning the 19 year old specifically and then winking. Idk if she wanted me or if she wanted me for her son... He happened to storm out of the place when she was talking to me. I just smiled and said thanks. And then found an excuse to leave and take care of something.

P.S. He was pretty cute btw. I'm not usually into Asians but he was pretty nice on the eyes.

16. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To any guy who's ever been hit on by an attractive older woman...you lucky sun of a beach haha! I'm just gonna be honest, I love older women and always have. So yeah, if the right one came along and flirted, I'd definitely see where things went.

17. If it was a really cute older male then hell ya! I would have asked for his number and everything.

18. Deaf Not Blind

im 42. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. I'm fine with a hot 40 something year old hitting on me, ive seen some hot older men but i just didnt want an older woman hitting on me

20. Ianthe

You are sixteen. 40 year olds should not be hitting on you, regardless of gender. Please do NOT go off with some 40 year old guy who hits on you. Any 40 year old who is hitting on you is not someone you should want to be with.

Older women sometimes flirt with young men for fun with no intention of sleeping with them. This is especially likely if she knows you are gay.

Dude. That was about her son. She must have known he liked you, and he was so mortified by her making it obvious (which it was) that he stormed out. Poor guy.