1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Gay Makes You Less Fun???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ok so I was texting one of my friends and she told me that I don't seem like the kind of person that would be gay. So I told her, "So it's because I'm not the stereotypical gay guy I can't be gay?" then she says no that it's because I've always been the straight side of my best friend < he's gay too :wink: > and now that she says I'm gay its lame.
    Ok (take a breath) 1) How the fuck am I supose to react to that? 2) I'm boring because I'm not straight? 3) How the hell is this going to change anything? I'm still going to act the same way it's just now she knows I'm gay.
    Ok this was more of a let off steam one but it still irritates me. She told my friend that she doesn't believe I'm gay. Ummm pretty sure I like dick what's so hard to believe about that? :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

2. Ridiculous

Just tell her that you've always been gay whether she realised it or not, and remind her she's never had a problem with you before.

3. I got mad so I stopped texting her. :/ Idk I think it's more that she's one of the first people that I told and she reacts that way, usually I just blow everything off if it pisses me off but this one is just sticking.

4. starfish

Gay people are less fun. :roflmao:

She needs to spend some time with me and my friends. We have more fun than a 4 year old at a wiggles concert.

5. Brenny

She is obviously very young and has no clue... Gay people have WAY more fun than straights.

6. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I would just try to explain how rude and hurtful a comment like that is. And if she doesn't get it, well... That friendship is waiting to die anyway.

7. I'll talk to her about it later when I'm less mad about it.

8. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol i would tell you to do something drastic to prove that your gay to her but honestly i shouldnt say that...mainly because there are too many straight guys out there who would go as far as kissing a guy or groping him just to challenge their own sexuality nowadays.

9. BajanBoy13

Ahahahaaha :roflmao:

Yeah its true You can have way more fun being yourself. :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 5th Jun 2012 at 10:35 AM ----------

Hmmmmm where do I find them? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. I'de like to find them too!

11. BajanBoy13