1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crushing Hard

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Catching Insane, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Catching Insane

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There's this guy at my school that I really like, but every time that I talk to him my mind goes completely blank. I stutter and fumble my words and usually end up saying something really stupid and he pretty much ends the conversation there. I can't get over him, he's so funny and freindly :bang: I think he might be gay because he gets more touchy-feely with guys more than I've seen before, and I don't know... I just get this feeling... but how do I just suck it up and stop with all this nonsense and be able to talk to him?

2. Chickzak

Try talking to other guys in the same year and maybe you'll get used to being friendly with others and hopefully talk to your crush in the same way.

Or, sounds really lame .. I know, but maybe rehearse what you want to say before you go ahead and say it. It usually helps me when I've formulated everything I want to say in my head before I say it.

3. PTGriffin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha sounded like me with a few guys back then too. i was a goof ball with those kinda things and it's awkward. I guess it's much easier said than done but just try to relax. You already know he's friendly so it's not like you need to really try hard to have a conversation. As to whether or not he's gay. I would stop thinking about it, because the more you think about it, the more it will bother you and the more you'd want to know and that'll sort of mess up your mindset. Just be friendly and see if you can get to be friends first, don't think about him being gay or not or anything like that. That's stuff for later.