1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm gonna be nosey a little? (First Kisses)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gazza123, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

So...

What was your first proper kiss like?
    Did you enjoy? Was it like you expected, more than you expected(!) or, dare I say it, less than you expected it:rolle:?

Or if you haven't had your first kiss

What do you think it will be like?
    What do you want it to be like?

:kiss:

2. What counts as a first kiss because I've kissed girls when I was in the closet but they didn't mean anything to me, or the first kiss that I really wanted?

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

First proper kiss so in your case it would be with a guy
    or if you haven't
    "See questions in first post)

4. kem

kem

What I acknowledge as my first kiss was absolutely marvellous. It was long enough to remember but still left me wanting more. It was so intense. But before that I french kissed (drunk, I might add) my friends and that felt okay too, but this kiss really had an emotional level to it as well.

5. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Cool.

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

6. Then it would be with my best friend who I do have a crush on but getting over it because he doesn't like me back.

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For my first proper kiss, I think I was 20. I was at a sleepover, and the guy who was hosting it had invited people from various parts of his life so not everyone knew each other. One of the girls who was there I'd always had a bit of a crush on, and I was the only other person she knew there, so we stuck together. As soon as the alcohol came out she started flirting with me and talking abou how she wanted to kiss me, and a few drinks later she was snuggled up to me nuzzling me. And somehow I was still surprised when she started kissing me xD So yeah, I had the "randomly kissed by crush" experience a lot of people would love.

8. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My first proper kiss happened when I was 20. The guy and I were dating quasi-casually at the time, but we had never gone farther than hugging. He had come up to my dorm to spend the night, and we spent the evening eating pizza, playing Rock Band, showing each other funny things on the internet, and all sorts of other fun but not kissing things.

We then went to sleep in separate beds in my dorm (my roommate was home for the weekend, so the guy slept on my roommate's bed). We ended up talking from our respective beds for at least an hour after I had turned the light off, and the conversation got pretty personal. After having a conversation about what I would and wouldn't be willing to do knowing that we weren't in a committed relationship (which he asked in the context of me being a, as he put it, super-virgin), he asked, "Can I come over there?"

I said yes, he came over there, and... it was pretty magical. ^_^ I had always fantasized that my first kiss would be preceded by me and a guy sitting next to each other, awkwardly waiting for the other to make the first move, then starting out with plan-ol' on the lips kissing before moving on to open-mouth. Well, he went right for the open mouth. When he did, I asked myself if I was okay with jumping right into that when I had never done any kind of kissing before, and I thought to myself, "Yeah, fuck it. I've been waiting years for this moment, and I know people who've done way more by this age. I'm down for skipping the light stuff." We did some more after that, but I'm leaving the details of that up to your imagination. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Suffice to say it was everything I had dreamed it would be. :slight_smile:

9. Brenny

Owen... I just saw that all in my mind and in slow motion. Frickin' HOT! Haha thanks!

10. secretguyX

Well my first kiss with anyone was around a week and a half ago, with my current boyfriend. We were seeing a movie at the theater, and he kissed me. It was honestly really awkward, but it was still special. And since then, we're both definitely not awkward anymore. :icon_bigg Especially considering we kind of made out later on during that movie... :rolle:

11. colorful

Wellllll.

Technically my first kiss was when this girl (who is now my girlfriend) came with me out of my friends house when I had to get something out of the car. Once I got it I turned around and... smooch. Haha. It was not wanted by me at the time and I was super freaked out.....

But my real first kiss was with the same girl... at girl scout camp. Anyway....we were just lying on our mattresses cuddling, which turned to eskimo kisses, which turned to real kisses and... On the one hand I'm a bit ashamed that I made out at camp, but on the other hand I mean... do you judge me for this? Haha.

#11 colorful, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
  12. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well...i haven't really had something i would call a legit first kiss...and by that i mean a kiss between someone i like that liked me back. as for kissing guys and girls i have kissed both. the first time actually happened at a new years party. we were drunk and my at the time best friend came up behind me and grabbed me then told her boyfriend to come kiss me cause i wouldnt resist...next thing i knew his mouth was on mine lol. ive kissed him a couple of other times and while it was awesome i can honestly say id rather have a kiss with someone it actually means something too.

13. ryanninjasheep

Never have, no clue

14. Lewis

My first kiss was with a girl and at the time I really did enjoy it, I liked this girl for a long time afterwards. I guess that's because I was ignoring my sexuality and that was all I knew, I hadn't experienced anything with a guy before.

15. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Me to. Not in slow motion thou but wow :icon_bigg

16. adam88

About a year ago, my boyfriend and I had gone on a couple of dates by this point, and my brother was throwing a small barbecue. We all sat on his deck, drinking heavily :slight_smile:p) and my boyfriend kept getting closer, putting his hand on my leg, etc. Then, as the night is starting to wear on, he just turns his head and starts making out with me! lol Well, some of my friends (there were a few there) were a bit shocked, to say the least. We ended up dashing to take the bus back to my place and, well, I won't fill you in on the rest of the details. :grin:

17. JillandJill

My first real kiss was with a guy haha so I'm not entirely sure it counts but it did at the time. It was at a church retreat and of course we ended up in the same group, and afterward he took me and hugged me for a while and when I said I had to go, he said "Goodnight kiss?" So I leaned in and he met me halfway and we pecked and I got scared (or secret lesbian vibes lol) and pulled away. But I liked it. He was cute :slight_smile:

18. Benzner123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was at summer camp, and I was 14 at the time...

Anyway, I ended up staying at my friends house during a week cause I couldn't afford the dorms, and my other friend "needed" to stay over there also. So I had my own guest room with a queen sized bed and my own bathroom + shower blah blah blah (they're crazy rich). So he was supposed to sleep in the living room but he ended up coming in to my room and we starting talking about many personal things including, "are you gay?" (he asked me). Then we starting getting closer and closer until he kissed me, and it turned out to be really wet and fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He was 17 by the way

19. ok455

I was 13 and me and a friend (Turned into a long time sex buddy). i had this pocket electronic dictionary and we would write to each other (Before texting came out) and we used to say sexual things to each other on there in class and we met in the bathroom and we kissed. He was my first for everything sexual wise

20. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first kiss was at 16 with my old best female friend. She said she wanted to "teach me for boys." I honestly can't remember the first kiss that well because it happened more than once. It was good, but not the best kiss I've ever had. The best kiss was with a girl who kissed me on the cheek randomly.