1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone ever regreted loosing they virginity at the wrong time?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gazza123, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

I haven't

I wanna wait till the right guy comes along and it happens at the right time (I know soppy an awwww) but I do.

Did any of you regret loosing it too soon, to the wrong person or what?
    or are you waiting just like I am?
    or is it a bad idea to wait for Mr Right to come along?

*losing (I can't spell properly) LOL

#1 Gazza123, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
  2. King

King Guest

Losing*

and no. I agree it sounds soppy, but I'd rather wait for someone I'm comfortable with and trust before having real, full on sex.

3. Gazza123

Gazza123 Guest

Yeah. Loosing and losing. I always get confused:eusa_doh: with them

4. brocub

I don't regret when I lost my virginity, I regret who I lost it to. It was my (former) friend's boyfriend. I had no idea who he was, I just thought he was my cute neighbour. It wasn't until after he was done that he asked me if I knew my friend, which I said yes to, and then said that he was her ex. He started going on and on about how she was a b---- and was only good for sex. Then I realized that this was the guy I comforted her over breaking up with the semester before and felt like a horrible person. In our first year of university, I told her (she went to the women's college that was part of our school) and she went ballistic. Apparently they were back together and she had no idea that he was bi (cause he's a bit of a homophobe).

I always wanted to lose my virginity before I finished high school, and I did. But I wanted it to be with someone that I truly cared for and who I was in a relationship with. Hell, I lost my virginity before I had my first kiss.

5. julia

I don't believe in regrets but I do wish I didn't loose my virginity to who I lost it to. I wish I lost my virginity to a woman but the past is the past.

6. I'm with you on that :slight_smile: I don't want to regret who I lost it to. I want it to be memorable not horrible.

7. Zontar

I regret not losing it.

8. Emberstone

maybe a question to ask is: "why do people put so much store on losing their virginity?"

9. needshelp

virginity huh? i'll lose it when i lose it. not really care about finding love, sex right now. i'm just enjoying life but i know that when i do fall in love and have sex for the first time, it'll probably shock me to find someone that's interested in me like that that is willing to share their feelings or body like that to me as weird as that sounds. i'm not expecting it to be the best sex or the first person i get involved with to be the one.

10. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think it is because people want as many enjoyable experiences as possible in life. Why not wait for someone special, or in my case until I feel ready for it.

11. Hazel

Some people regret losing it to the "wrong" person, some think it's fine as long as they were close and comfortable with each other even though things didn't work out, and others still don't put any stock into virginity at all. I guess it really comes down to what it means to you and how special/bonding of an experience you view sex as.

Do realize, though, that even if they're special first times will also probably be somewhat sloppy and confusing because both people are usually a little nervous and don't really know what they're doing.

12. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No, I don't really regret who I lost it to, I just wish I were a bit older when I had done it. But unfortunately you cannot change the past and it really has no impact whatsoever on my life, so it's all good.