1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun and Exciting!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Ok what are the most fun ways you can think of to come out of the closet. Be creative I'm curious to see how they are done because hopefully I can try a few. :kiss:

2. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

I honestly don't know but when you do try them, record them with a camera and send them into "America's Funniest Video's", Maybe you'll win some money. ^_^

3. Willisilliw

Hire a plane to drag a rainbow banner behind it with the words "I'm gay"-your name here, and have it circle above your house! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. haha that would be cool expensive but im already out to my family now a family gathering would be another story not everyone knows and would be a nice conversation starter

5. Willisilliw

Well... If you have spare change from the first plane... Hire several more planes and have them circle whom ever doesn't know's house. Honestly, idk. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    But, whatever you come up with, good luck. I wish I had the courage to come out right now.( as you can see, I am lost in narnia)

6. I'm getting better telling people, I'm trying to tell a person a day so its getting easier.

7. Willisilliw

I have no idea where to even start, all of my friends come off as very to slightly homophobic. :frowning2:

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2012 at 10:09 PM ----------

Geze that sad face is depressing

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2012 at 10:10 PM ----------

You know what! :slight_smile: ! There! That is to lighten the mood up after that sad face.

8. well i just did the one for today, he took it quite well, he said he kinda knew.......

9. Tycho

I'm thinking of buying a shirt or hat with "I'm Gay" on it and wearing it to dinner so I don't actually have to open my mouth. Hahahaha.

10. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rainbow cake!!!!

Then you could write on it.

11. Willisilliw

Congats! Glad to hear it went well! funny how he said he kinda knew, guess some people just know tha stuff.

Side note: I swear that sad face is making me more sad than the statement before it.

12. I'm going to make a shirt that says "I'm as straight as x^2" on it and wear it to the first day of school

13. Willisilliw

By the way, ^ I love this profile picture thingy with LNJF

---------- Post added 6th Jun 2012 at 10:29 PM ----------

Arg I posted that too late!

14. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    During "Coming Out Week" at my university they had tables set up where people could paint their own shirts. So my friends seeing my shirt and asking me about it, plus being able to reference the event I made it at, allowed me to kind of non-chalantly come out to them. This way, I didn't have to directly go up to them and say the words right off the bat to them; it was instead was a gradual and indirect process. It helped doing this with those particular friends that day since one (female) had a crush on me and the other (guy) I had a crush on.

If you feel uncomfortable directly telling someone, think of indirect ways of achieving the same goal.