1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No I don't shove things up my butt

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thatoneguy333, Jun 7, 2012.

1. So I've noticed that when I come out to people this frequent question seems to pop up, "Have you ever stuck anything up your butt?" *sigh* being gay doesn't mean you like things shoved up your ass, except penis a lot of us like that. But do you get this question a lot or is it just my special set of friends?

2. Deaf Not Blind

i aint gay, but i can't imagine me or any my straight friends any of us saying that to you.

maybe its a teen thing, maybe a wichita thing, idk...but just ask them if they like things shoved up their face! show fist.
    :wink:

3. It doesn't really bother me but really people thats what you ask when I come out of the closet. There are like hundreds of other questions you can ask and you go for that one.

4. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yup, I mean i didn't got a dirrect question but some indirect refferences were made.

5. Brenny

Yeah this girl at work was all like, "Do you fist yourself?"

jgsdjgfvjnmjgvsdjmvgjiosdiopjfsad!!!!! Really? ... NO! Everyone was joking how I'd like this or that done to me... Okay people, I'm gay but I don't spend all my time thinking about shoving crap up my butt. I don't ask all you ladies about what you shove up your vagina either or the last inanimate object you guys banged.

I'm not gay because I like butt. Girls have those too. I'm gay because I like dick. Thank you.

6. BudderMC

I've never been asked, but I think it's more because between my friends and I, there's this more or less mutual, unspoken agreement that nobody really sees each other as "sexual beings". You know, kind of how your parents don't typically ever want to hear of your sexual exploits. Yeah, that.

7. Lewis

I've never been asked that, because I haven't told anyone, but I hate how that area is associated with being gay! I'm pretty sure straight couples engage in that activity too...

Not sure I even ever want a penis going in that region! o.o

8. Ianthe

Just tell them you don't have a boyfriend yet, so there is no urgent need to prepare yourself for anal intercourse.

And then point out that your masturbatory habits are really none of their business.

And explain that many men like things in their butts because it stimulates the prostate, and it has nothing to do with sexual orientation. Being gay isn't about what you want to do sexually, it's about who you want to do it with.

I expect this is a 16-year-old-male problem, at least mostly. They don't tend to go in much for appropriateness.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I first came out to my mother, she put it this way "do you want to be dinked up the bum?" Without even thinking maybe I'm a top lol. But I think it was the "dinked" word that causes hysterical laughter from me even now. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You mean none of you walk around with an iPod and other everyday necessities carried inside your bum?

I think I came out wrong... :eusa_doh:

11. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

I have never been asked that, I think it's just your special and unique friends T.O.G.333
    But I do have to admit, this was a very entertaining topic. Just tell them, the next time they ask, that you got this wonderful baseball bat that you use on a daily basis, and that it feel sooooo good when you push it in. Then see what they have to say... ^_^

12. Sigh* There is something wrong with he people that I hang around....

13. ThatCoopKid

It just sounds like you have some weird friends. In my experience, every three out of four of your friends is weird in some way, shape or form. If you're not one of them, look at your three closest friends. You'll see it's probably true lol.

14. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

Maybe there asking you because they think you can relate to them in some way. Maybe there to afraid to come out about it, especially in front of everyone. Or maybe there wondering what it's like to be gay because they also have similar thoughts. They just don't know how to ask better. Or there just giving you a hard time.

Regardless, they may be a little odd, but at least there accepting. A lot of people would walk the other way or beat the crap out of you, or make fun of you. Be thankful there not like that. ^_^

15. Jad

Jad

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have never been asked this but I probably would be either mortified or burst out laughing if someone did! Me and my friends are usually innocent minded, don't ask or just assume what stuff we do and as a collective we pretty much get what everyone has done.

16. Deaf Not Blind

wow.
    you too?
    Dude what kind of mentality thinks that way?
    I was raised Christian, and always figured gay men like to kiss men and have some sort of sex with men not women, didn't figure how that worked....seriously i never once would have asked what objects go in a buttonhole...and when i did figure it out, duh, i knew what part of anatomy, no kidding dick not fist...you can use anybodies hands any gender my gosh! gay means guy likes guys, where is this other stuff coming from in their minds??
    and...
    it is really rather rude.
    if you told them, i guess you thought they were your friends, how can that come out the mouth of a friend?

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2012 at 06:07 PM ----------

hehe! my grampa and gramma when dating used to hang out at her parents living room making out while her dad was there! :slight_smile: maybe not sex, she stayed virgin, but still...hot and heavy making out on the sofa with her dad just smoking his pipe and approving. hahaha!

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2012 at 06:08 PM ----------

oh no...we Americans carry things in pockets, in our trousers...
    UK does everything in reverse!

17. Emberstone

can I just say it:

BEST... THREAD.... TITLE... EVER!!!

18. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

Just for the record, I have heard of a lot of guys "Fist Fucking" there partners, I've also heard of them shoving many strange and large objects up there asses, not to mention all the sex toys they have hiding in there bedrooms (Dildos, handcuffs, whips and chains, leather S&M, on and on)... lol you guys have a lot to learn still... :roflmao:

19. Deaf Not Blind

nah, i mean why they ask that?
    guy is not gay for sticking an object up butt, and if you just want any old fist there you can be straight man and ask your lovely wifey to do it!

see?

gay = man likes man.

but, why would their friends after they come out just blurt out what objects they like shoved in, when maybe they were hoping more for just love and a kiss from a guy?

too weird

20. TeeJay

TeeJay Guest

Maybe they just get off on asking, shock value or something. Maybe they just get off period... lol