1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jigsaw puzzles anyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sayu, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Sayu

Does any of you guys like doing jigsaw puzzles? I love it though this year I didn't have much time for it :rolle:

2. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Yes. Especially puzzles with crazy shapes. Some day I am going to buy a 10 thousand piece puzzle (or the biggest you can get). I salivate at the thought. lol.

3. TheDifferent13

I love puzzles! Though I haven't actually had any Jigsaw puzzles yet, I've had a lot of Ravensburger ones. At the moment I'm working on first quarter of Ravensburger's Tropical Impressions - 18 thousand pieces :slight_smile:.

4. sugarcubeigloo

Yes! Although I only like doing them with other people. I just think its an awesome activity for good conversations to happen. :lol:

5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Aaah I love puzzles! I have one that's a picture of jelly beans and another that was a maze. If only I had more time and space for doing them...

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like doing jigsaw puzzles. My favourite ones are the Ravensburger puzzles. :slight_smile:

7. Sayu

Yeah, I also love the Ravensburger ones! :slight_smile: Their quality is very good!

8. I love puzzles :3

Wish I had more time and money for them, but I do have an app on my iPad where I can turn any photo or picture into a puzzle. So that's nice for on-the-go puzzling (is that a verb? it is now haha)

9. BudderMC

Man, I haven't done one in years! This thread is making me really want to go buy one, lol.