1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anybody have and/or like tattoos?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by silversurfer, Jan 12, 2008.

1. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have 3 tattoos and was just wondering if anybody else has any.

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I really dislike needles. So, it's a no for me. I like the designs, but I would never ever want one on me

3. xxAngelOnFirexx

heh i've seen this posted over three time in the about a year i've been here. last one was recent though. i'm not a good guesser on when to recreate one but that other one is still kinda fresh. try searching it.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmm if i were to ever even consider getting a tattoo (don't like pain!) it'd proberly be on my shoulder or arm :slight_smile:

5. I have none, buy in 5 months I'll be the legal age to get one without my mum's consent. I'll most likely get one sometime within the year! (^-^)
    So what tattoos do you have? Any pics? =P
    My sisters has 3 so far, but she doesn't have to pay for them because her dad is a tattooist and she just waltzes in and asks for one lol.

6. Zec24

I have one. Wouldn't mind one more, but I doubt I'll get one.

7. Kenko

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't particularly like tattoos and have no interest in getting one myself. That said I won't hold it against someone if they have a small tattoo or two. I don't care for full body tattoos.

8. smartguy

same here

tattoos are unprofessional, but i dont mind them (on other people) in inconspicuous places

9. vinylsoda89

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i plan to get one soon. Tattoos kick butt if they aren't of eagles flying across the American Flag or Taz. I'm getting a safety pin on the bottom side of my wrist. Easily concealed and a testament to my days as a 4th grade punk.

10. I plan on getting 1 or 2 small ones, I'll be sure to keep them private so only a few lucky people get to see them. (^_^)

11. silversurfer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw the other post after I posted this, I have a star inside a cirlce on my wrist, japanese characters on my right shoulderblade, and a sun inside a celtic square on my left shoulder blade. I like them I wish I knew someone that did them so I could get them for free, I don't if I will get anymore or not.

12. sexyalex

I second that motion. i am soo scared of needles and i heard tattoos sting so i don't want any 4 myself. However, i like them on the torso of men :grin:super hot :wink:

13. JSG

JSG Guest

My ankle tattoo (rams head) is still healing and I have another one on my left arm (star).

14. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I don't really like tattoos and don't have any. I also don't have any piercings for the same reason.