1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Embarrasing!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tokarov, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so I was staring at this hawtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt football playa at my school.

He caught me and said to me. "Need something? Something on my face?"

All I could say was "Uhhhh I was looking at the clock on the wall behind you..."
    all he said was "Sure, oh ok"

anyone else have a really bad embarrasing moment like that? lol.

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Not really. I'm pretty sure my crush had seen me look at him. But thank God that we sit across the room at each other. and since he sits by the window, he could easily mistake my staring for me not paying attention and drifting into space.

3. Hollywood

haha, too many moments like that to pick just one...

4. HeyItzme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ive been looked at while staring at people.. But nothing competes with, one time i was getting outa the pool and I had friends over and my brother pulled off my pants it was hilarious and embarassing at the same time..

5. SkyTears

Mine are always when I blank out for like a minute (I do this all the time). When I snap back I noticed that I was looking at a person and they are looking back at me like "What the ... ?"

6. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

Oh yea, I've been caught looking a little too long. Whatever, they can get over it.

7. I usually try to pay attention in class, but sometimes I'll drift off and begin staring at my crush. He doesn't notice, but I imagine it to awkward if he did.

8. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I HATE that so much!!!! You get so bored and tired you blank out thinking about something else, and then you come back into focus and you were staring at someone...

I've done that before in P.E. class, I blanked out waiting for the bell to ring to go to lunch, and I accidently blanked out staring at a baseball player...and he was all like "what?...waht?...waht?" over and over until I snapped back. Luckily I think he noticed I blanked and was like "oh np man."

Too many moment like that...:eusa_doh:

9. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lmao this just happened to me yesterday. I was sitting watching all the people walk by in front of the registers when i noticed this really hot guy. I uncontrollably followed his every footstep when he suddenly looked up and made eye contact. I totally felt my face blush so i hid behind my computer screen. When i peeked around again... he was still watching me :icon_redf in that "what tha @#$% do you want" look. Shortly after his wife, i think, walked up and he leaned over and whispered to her and she freakin turned around and gave me tha burn look. So yeah i was just a little embarrassed.

10. davo-man

Well there is an incredibly hot campus minister dude at my old school who I had a huge crush on, and one time when I was in his office he was talking about him being too old to do something so I chime in by saying "Oh don't worry, you're pretty hung"...I had meant to say "You're pretty hip and young" but my testoerone got in the way hehe...my bad

11. wickedboi

^that is hysterical lol
    one time I was sitting in Choir and I was waiting for my turn to sing...and the kid singing in front of me was HOT. And he had a....bulge....and I couldnt help but stare...when I looked up, saw him looking at me in a way that was sorta like "Umm...what the hell should I do?" after that..he sat next to me and we chatted...so i guess it turned out well
    one time tho I was in the changing room at a waterpark and i drifted off (i swear) and this guy happened to be changing infront of me (he was okay looking) and he said "WTF u perv!!!!" and walked away in a huff..i was confused for a sec lol

12. Nodnarb

At the wrestling duals last night I was standing in the cafeteria near the concession stand and a very hot wrestler from one of the other schools walked out to the gym to get something to drink, and I started watching him as he walked across the room. I didn't realize I had been staring at him for a long time until my friends started poking me and asking what I was staring at. I could feel my face go completely red and I claimed I had just drifted off in my own thoughts and hadn't been staring at anyone. I don't think they believed me tho....

13. chrisb

I've been caught staring at guys crotches before lol and there face.....i dont mean to stare at all

14. wickedboi

^I try not to...but when u gotta look...u gotta look (esp when they wear basketball shorts and not wearing underwear WHOA)

15. Defender

Defender Guest

Wow! :roflmao: Did he notice?

:eek: (!) :grin:

16. KatoKumi

We were having a swim day. This really hot guy took off his shirt, and I took a picture of him with my phone. Well, 4 pictures, and he asked if I was. I just told him I was texting. Lool.

17. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    lol nice one

Once my cousin, who I go to school with, walked by me and grabbed my hand and forced on a Senior guy's, who is on the football team, ass. He turned around and was like

"YOU NEED SOMETHING?"

and then he saw my cosuin standing there, and my cousin jokes like that alot, and I got off the hook...

I got lucky, he didnt beat me up AND I grabbed his ass, which is something I wanted to do for a LONG time. (!)

18. KatoKumi

Oh wow, you're cute. :icon_redf

<3

19. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

I was staring at this guy changing by me for a minute and he noticed.He starteed calling me a fag and such.Didn't turn out well,but at least I got to see some!

20. Tokarov

Tokarov Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So many moments...I could make this 16 pages by myself alone...:dry: