1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cross Dressing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Menaki-Neko, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Hello everybody. I was undecided on where to put this thread, but I ended up deciding on putting it under ChitChat.
    I'm interested in dressing like a woman, but I don't know what sizes would work for me.

I wear a size 10 shoe.
    I wear a medium sized shirt.
    I wear a 33x32 sized pants.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Jessi

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi! fellow cross-dresser here.

First as a disclaimer, it depends very much on your build, the style of clothing and the manufacturer so bear in mind that there is always room for error.

For shoes, the general rule is add 2 to your men's size so you would try a 12. Unless they are something like heels and you are too embarrassed, I would just try them on before you purchase, nobody will care.

For shirts, I find they are just about the same, I wear a small in men's and a small in women's. Do remember to take into account your bust size if applicable.

Pants are probably the hardest of all because there is so much variation in individual build. You have to take your hip size and rear-end into consideration. I've seen people say to subtract 20 from from you men's size, but I wear a size 30 men's and a size 14 women's and can't go any smaller. Beware the low-cut crotches because they will ride up against your package like no tomorrow. :eek:

Hope this helps!

3. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    Thanks a lot, this definitely helps :icon_bigg

4. Deaf Not Blind

oh gosh, women's clothing is all over the place!
    i can do mainly size 8 jeans but mens i am 32x30. i wish all women's wear were as well.
    so, i tell you what i used to do to save time, who wants to go in a dressing room and put on hundreds of jeans?? well maybe some girls do, i hated it.
    take a measuring tape and measure certain places and write it down clearly, then find what you want in store and measure in those places the garment. it works very well, i did it also for my mom when i didn't want to return gifts.

btw good luck with underwear, they suck. yeah, they have a lot of pretty ones, but they ride up the butt and i was always yanking it out! very embarrassed all my life walking into school or church and pulling it down. somebody even saw me i guess age 9 and told my mom i was a slut. :frowning2: i have not found same problems with mens jeans or underwear as with women's...there should be more protest for equality here.

actually as she said low riders suck, they look bad and show too much, and are very common and hurt in the crotch as they rub really tight on your junk. but most teens wear it, so it is almost all they have in juniors section, and missy sizes are different from juniors in many ways too. most jeans have no length listed, or say long. well, i would say most jeans you have to be 5'8" and it is not always true from pair to pair. nightmare i am so glad to be out of and sad for you. so i will offer you any help i can cuz it is gonna be hard to start.

so i would write from where you want your jeans waist to be to tip of crotch (or a bit lower you know why) so you can measure all shorts and pants from its waste band to the end of crotch to be sure it don't hurt you.

defintately inseam! you know how i am sure. (girls i always have to explain unless they work retail)

for bras: measure around widest part of chest, around bustline, also if you have even an half inch of bust you need to measure just under your bustline around the chest, both very firm. the difference will tell you what cup and bra size. it also can vary a bit with style and brand. it really sucks. but i am well...you know, so maybe girls like it?? anyways, if you are very small busted, may not be a problem if you are thin not fat girl, because there are in some big department stores a few made for AAA now. AAA is smallest you will find in a cup, DDD is usually largest. Average women are usually a B, C some a D. I was in "training' ones even age 20, and unfortunately i think the GMO milk made them grow. :frowning2: So, if your chest measured 36 inches around below bust and 37 at widest, you are a 36A. They also rarely have a brand now at one store that was for in-between sizes, not quite A. there are people to "fit" you but i hated people touching me there. so i am happy to tell you how, just ask me all you need, ok? anyways, the band of a bra should NOT go low in back or high, it should be straight across, but many women do not buy the right sizes and it looks awful, you will look more stunning if you get it right no matter what any of them think. also, it should fit firm against your chest, not hurt, not dig in, and fuller breasted women could pop out near armpits if they don't size right. ugh, i hate bras. they also usually sell near the counters gel inserts for girls who want to be bigger and look and feel natural. they are not fake full breasts, they have a little curve inside for yours and it goes on top of your own, but i was told some cancer survivors liked them too.
    they have strapless, y-back for tank tops, push ups, ones to create cleavage, and so much more. ask me about them if you want, i was forced by my ex work to work there one full year and i saw it all, they even came out of the dressing room and lifted up their shirts and asked me what size they were...weirdest women in the world in bra dressing rooms, don't ever sit on a bench in one.
    you can try on bras in a dressing room (you may not want to, not required) but not the underwear usually, and IF YOU TAKE TAG OFF, you can not return! be aware fully of return policy for underwear and swimwear!!! Also sometimes dresses and suits can be this way.

any questions?

I can name some good name brands of clothing, esp if you have a preferred style, or i can tell you good stores including online.

NOW...you got any tips for me? :wink:

#4 Deaf Not Blind, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  5. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    DNB - I wear panties all the time. If they are riding up, you probably have the wrong size. I actually find the Hanes Comfortsoft line most comfortable. On the rare occasions I wear guys underwear, I wear 32-34s, but I normally wear size 6 panties

6. Fembot

Here's what I know. I'm 6'5" and i have a 34 waist, about 32 long. I wear panties most of the time and I'm a size 8. Its not hard to find the right kinds of panties, but the amount of fabric needed for the boys isn't normal so I keep in mind I can't wear G strings. There's a reason men's underwear has elastic waistbands. I mostly pick my underwear with looks in mind, but comfort has to come first. Anything that actually has elastic around the top is pterry good though.
    On another note Crossdressing: Lingerie for Men, Men's Lace, Men's Satin & Panties has lingerie designed with a penis in mind. Its expensive, but it will fit so much better than anything from Victoria's Secret.

I haven't been able to collect any real outfits myself but i know that i have a size 13 dress that fits me well. That is without any boobs though. I wish I had boobs.:bang:

7. Deaf Not Blind

:confused: I wore girl stuff all my life... and get told by an mtf i wore wrong size.

8. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Really never had that problem, most panties have enough room in front, la e ones aren't worth. The
    Oney

9. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was simply speaking from my experience. If I wear too big of a size, my body pulls them up my crack. If I try to wear too small, they climb up the gleutes causing a similar problem.

10. Deaf Not Blind

I can't explain. I just saying decades of panties, all sorts of syles brands, and working in a lingerie department and being trained to size others. but, eh.

Mens briefs either medium or large fit perfect, don't have stupid sewn in crotch square that rubs and hurts thru the day, no more pulling it.

everything i wrote out from years of experience, and not any luck with panties. i not wear granny panties or mens boring titie whities either.

#10 Deaf Not Blind, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  11. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

dresses are great but still trying to get my size right with them, not always easy if it is more fitted around the bust line, and the waist line.

could use some help on this one though, 5-9, 160lbs, 32waist, wear 38c bra, medium panty, size 6 girls jeans

#11 rabbit1, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012