1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being accepted by ur whole school

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imout, Jul 7, 2006.

1. imout

hay have any of yall ever been accepted by al the people in ur school
    i have an di just wanted to know if this has happened to any one else

2. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    I haven't come out to my school yet (tho probably evryone knows by now cause if you tell a few people then its bound to get out) but i have a feeling that when i do i'll be accepted. having literally half the faculty being gay too might have a small part in that...just a thought...

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I doing it next year...my 9th Grade. I don't care if im accepted...just as long as i dont have to pretend anymore. I've been accepted by all who matter the rest of the school can go play in posion ivy for all i care.

4. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I was totally closeted (and clueless) during high school but at university I'm pretty sure I was known in the computer science department as "the gay computer science guy." There was this one time, in operating systems class...

5. Dejavu

I was totaly out in highschool, wassent bad there were the idiots, but all the girls would slap the idiot guys silly if they had a go at me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Coming out at my school would be like putting a gun to your head and shooting yourself.

7. NACHO

negasta i agree with you!
    yes my school is full of dumbas*** because they think they are the best. so im just waiting to graduate high school and move on with my life.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Yes, I think waiting until you leave school and move on to work, further education or whatever would be good. There is no point in making life more difficult for yourself!

9. Triplume

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm out at my high school. Most people can't tell I'm gay because 1) I don't fit their preconceived notions of gay people and 2) I usually keep to myself. So while I'm out, I don't make any extra effort to have people know. It's a lot easier now that I can be myself without worrying about how everyone will react.

10. tired_of_lying411

I think I will end up just telling the people that need to know. Theres no need of a press conference! :grin:

There is this one girl who is a lesbian and I would really like to talk to her, she's so nice and everyone knows shes gay, its really great! everyone loves her. she completely changed between grade 8 and 9 . shes going into 11 now (im a year younger).

11. nisomer

I'm slowly coming out to everyone. I've been telling people its not a big deal if they spread the word, and that it doesn't have to be kept a secret. I've even told people who I am not that close to either. It worked out. I hope to start a GSA at my school this year when we begin.

12. PREP_x_C0RE

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm completely out at school. When i was in 8th every single person knew and no one gave a shit. And if they did they stayed away from me. I'm a freshman now, so most of the upperclassmen don't even know. But there are a few out seniors so it'll be cool. I come from a pretty accepting town. There are a few other out gay and bi guys. No one really cares.

13. zbgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i'm out but my outing wasnt like HELLO I'M BI it was more like i would just talk about my girlfriend openly around people and they would just spred the word ...plus i think my whole class got the idea when i participated in both sides of the "what do you want in a guy/girl" and nobody has realy sayed anything sofar so i guess people know and just dont cair

14. Cam

Cam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I only ever spoke to close friends that were girls about it at school, people asked but i was like no, cos they hardy actually cared just wanted some gossip.
    NegastaComing out at my school would be like putting a gun to your head and shooting yourself.
    LOL theres that 2

Where I am now is more mature but I wait to find anyone who is gay (bloke) all I seem to meet are lesbians...

Its funny cos at school every kinda would ask or just be to stupid to, but at home they wouldnt have a fucking clue