1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pangender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rabbit1, Jun 10, 2012.

1. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

ok so i was looking at information on pangender, and from what i have found is that you tend to be more in the middle most times but move from side to side, i find i'am that way, most times, and dress differently depending on my mood of the day, i know that have my clothing is still mens but, i tend to wear panties more, and womens jeans, but a man's shirt, also have a purse now, because it seems more right.?

the other thing is i find women swim wear is more to my likking, and shaving my legs looks better LOL!
    But no make-up i find i don't like that at all. But still into women alot.

So the question i have i guess then i that, normal in a sense for being pangender to wear clothing from both sexes???:icon_redf

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wear clothing from both sexes. I pretty much wear whatever I find comfortable. I find that I am usually more on the masculine side when it comes to clothes. That being said, I am ok with being female.

3. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

well are you female or male then, can i ask, ?
    I'am male and find it confusing

4. Deaf Not Blind

i thought me being rather boyish and needing to wear mens clothing was hard, how confusing to feel a need for both.

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm female.

It is really confusing... For me I just had to figure out what I like and how I feel.

6. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

need more of womens then of men's but try wearing a womens shirt, stereotypical people judge or say stupid things, so sometimes its easier to hide part of it.

the mind seems to move from one to the other, but most days the emotions stay in the middle. And happy to wear both or just a little bit of womens clothing!
    yet most day like being a male !

#6 rabbit1, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
  7. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

today its more girlish, then boyish, so more girl clothing today.
    Frig! this can get confusing on the mind.
    Oh well i'll enjoy the day

8. Aielar

I usually wear whatever seems more comfortable that day. Most of the time, I'm wearing jeans and a tshirt.

9. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

Cool

10. Deaf Not Blind

That is so curious. Gee I wish I could meet you pan gender gender fluid guys/girls so I could...um...study you? Im thinking you are fascinating, to one moment be a girl or then I am hangin with a guy...never know who Id be with! Wow, to be married to one, not know if they were the man of the house or the lady! I hope I get to meet a person like this one day to undy better. It seems like you need a lot of closet space! And your thinking, socially, it changes from guys to girls? wo.
    I thought I was confused by recognizing, damn, i have always mentally thought in male ways! Didn't really look at it all until recently...it is very consistent, all the way. I like some stereotyped girl stuff: hot pink color, ballet (no touching a guy to do it needed), classical music, acting on stage, tea, gardening, drawing ladies in fashions. But, then I look and see even that is not feminine, not in me. Men can like any color, don't mean they are comfy culturally with others knowing it. Ballet was 1st PE class without asthma and lots of encouragement I began to love all sports and exercise more! It helped me become balanced and graceful, even in signing, and strong arms and legs, saved me from disability! I don't need to justify myself if anybody after I come out points to these things to "prove" I'm wrong about what I am...it is WHO I am that they should accept.
    I bet that will still be confusing. I feel sorry for my friends and family to deal with this along with me. Wish I could just wake up male bodied!

11. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could safely go out expressing something other than a male identity. Too many people know me and my parents. I'm not out to them about anything, and I'm really not certain how they'd react.

12. rabbit1

rabbit1 Guest

came out to my doctor, and it went well. ended up being more of a girl side that day, so decided the hell with it, and dressed more girl like. she thought it was great that i took the first step

Then after that went home, sat around till the afternoon, made some food, and went and worked on my car, acting more guy. problem for me right now it that i am flipping from one to the other to hard and fast. hoping to talk to someone that can help slow it down some, and find a normal pace to it all.

#12 rabbit1, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
  13. flyingsquid

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I completely sympathize with you, despite my being female rather than male. I too switch back and forth from male to female. Some days I wear t-shirts and jeans, and others I wear dresses. Sometimes half-way through the day I start feeling uncomfortable, especially if I'm feeling like a girl when I get dressed and switch to a guy. My hair has been really confusing, and I try to compromise over it. Right now it's long, although sometimes I feel like chopping it all off. Who I'm attracted to has been really confusing. Sometimes I feel like a straight girl, sometimes like a straight guy, sometimes like a gay girl, and sometimes like a gay guy. Right now I'm leaning towards liking girls more, and as far as my friends and family are concerned, I'm a lesbian. Although that will probably change as soon as I'm 100% certain I'm pangender. There is still some doubt within me, and hopefully you can help clear some of it. The doubt being that no one person is completely male or female, and I may just be interpreting some of my own feelings incorrectly. Keep smiling!