1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had my nuts crushed! (almost)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bromptonrocks, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well this happend to me just before Xmas.

I was queuing in a long queue at a supermarket checkout. The shopping basket I had was very heavy so I decided to put it down in front of me, and behind the person in front. On the top of my basket was a packet of nuts.

Suddenly, the person in front moved backwards and I instinctively put my arms out in front of me to stop her falling over my basket. She turned round to thank me whereupon I replied, "That's Ok. You nearly crushed my nuts." To say the look on her face was one of total horror is an understatement!!

Having worked out why she was looking horrified, I pointed down to the basket for her to see what I meant. She burst out laughing and said rather red-faced, "Oh, I thought you meant your...." I immediately interrupted her by saying, "Stop! I know what you thought." By now, most of the supermarket had fallen quiet and to say that most people were in stitches is an understatement. :icon_bigg

Made my Christmas!!!

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

:roflmao:

3. pirateninja

Oh hell, I wish I'd been there. :grin:

4. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

That. made. my. day. :roflmao:

5. :lol: :roflmao: :tears:

6. Alex89

That's hilarious!

So many funny things happen in supermarkets.

My mum was getting an egg poacher for my dad for christmas in a homewares store, and there was a huge queue behind her of about middle-aged women. However, when the shop assistant got a boxed egg poacher from out the back the corner of the box was ripped and crushed. She said the stuff inside was fine, but the box had gotten damaged and my mum blurted out loudly "that's ok! It's just for my husband" Needless to say all the women behind her started laughing, even though she'd meant "my husband wouldn't mind". :lol:

7. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

(!) :roflmao: :eusa_clap

I seriously wish I had been there to see it

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Ahhh, i wish i had saw that. :grin:

9. My story isn't as funny but -
    We were in the supermarket one time and my brother had the trolley, he went around the corner and I had to go back to get a bag of sugar. So I got the sugar, rounded the corner and placed it into the trolley - leaning all the way over and almost having my face touch the bottom of the cart. I notice that the items in the trolley aren't the same as we had before so I look up and am looking at some lady I had never met before in my life! I was sooooooo embarrassed I apologized and took the sugar and ran away lol.
    So for how badly written it is I'm in a rush and just thought I'd share that before I leave for the doctors. (^-^)

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

11. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh that is a great story! Reminds me that one of my daycare parents is very crafty. She was complaining to me that she went to the new Super Walmart and couldn't find anything she needed for her Christmas crafts, not even styrofoam balls. I told her she would have to go to the craft store to get them and that is when she told me a friend of hers had to do the same. She went to the only male working at Michaels and asked him if he had styrofoam balls. :icon_redf

12. HeyItzme

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ha!! Both really funny stories!:grin: :roflmao:

13. smartguy

LOL
    tv moment

14. STK

STK Guest

Oh my gawd that is fucking hilarious. When I read the topic title I thought it really was about a testicular injury!

15. josephaustin92

Oh My Buda THat is funny makes me laugh

16. biisme

this thread is hilarious

17. Grantious

ROFL thats funny AZZZZZZ

18. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

19. wickedboi

Haha, one time in the store I was carrying around my baby neice (she is 9 months...and she thinks of me as a giant teddybear so she ALWAYS falls asleep on me and I am the one who carries her around) and my sister said "Dylan go get some diapers I forgot to grab them" so I went back to the baby isle (with Emma still asleep, all huddled up onto me) and of course, with no free hands (one on her head, the other holding her body onto me) I had to ask someone, and this women (around 40) came over and grabbed them for me and said "here you go." and I said thank you and I walked back to the check out line where my sister and mom where waiting. Then the same women came to the same check outline to check out, and she went (to me) "aww is this your baby?" and I thought she was talking to my sister so I uttered yes and then I STUPIDLY said "and this is my sister, Emma's mom" and the women had a shock of horror on her face. Then I realized what I said and said "NO! This is my neice" and we all gotta good laugh out of it.

20. Louise

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Lucky I don't have a weak bladder! Certainly cheered up my Monday morning!