1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant deal

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monique_Massacre, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Even Though I Love Her So Much, There Is So Much That I Hate Her For...i Hate Her For What She Make Me Go Through And She Know That She No Longer Has Any Feelings For Me...even Just As A Friend. I Know She Hates Me...she Just Don't Say It Because She's Too Afraid To Say It...if She Hates Me, She Should Just Fucking Say It...i Hate It When She Feel Slightly Down, So She Hounds Me And Insult Me, Just So She Can Feel Better...i Hate It When She Talks Behind My Back And Say Nasty Things And Things That Aren't Even True, Just To Make People Hate Me And Think Different Things Of Me...i Hate Not Being Able To Hang Out With My Friends And Have It Stifled Because Of What Romurs That They Have Heard Of Me...but What I Hate Most Of All...is That No Matter How Mean Or How Big Of A Bitch She Is To Me, I'll Still Love Her....

2. biisme

ooooooo

(*hug*) :kiss: (*hug*) :kiss: (*hug*) :kiss: (*hug*) :kiss:

3. Ilayis

Ilayis Guest

Sounds Horrible

4. Louise

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) What can I say :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad:

Move on, let her go. Of course it is easy for me to say this but in the interest of you psychological well being you HAVE to do this. It may be one of the hardest things you have ever had to do but she isn't the person you think she is, she doesn't deserve your love.

Now this is really harsh but here goes... Open your eyes! You are seeing the person you want her to be, she's not otherwise she wouldn't be doing this to you. You love the image you have of her, she is not this person.

I don't mean to be mean an you are obviously suffering enormously at the moment (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) but you really do have to let her go.

Good luck :kiss:

5. SpikySpice

Monique, the biggets thign you have to to is FORGET ABOTU HER! I knwo it's hard, but to love her means to hurt yourself. I know it's hurt to let her go but it rathers hurt so freakign bad now than to try to hold things back, cuz you knwo you cant make it better an dthat will hurt for life time.

You say she's a bitch, for someone who is liek that, it's better that you leave her, forget about her, dont give her a chance toi hurt you anymore, the sooner you do it the bettr

You need to stand up for yourself. Th eimportant thing is not what peopel think about you cuz all teh shits people talk about you but YOURSELF. Prove to them that what she said is wrong, you have to turn teh game around so you wont be suffered by her.

Im sure your best friends wont believe her, time will prove the truth. Ive been through this one, and the most important thing to remember is BE STRONG, peopel may think wrong about you cuz her stupid words but you knwo that aint you Monique, it's Her Words

Remember to let her go, it's teh hardest thign, but You Gotyta Do It! Time is the medicine